Wesson's Plat needs a buff

I upgraded Wesson’s plat expecting a game-changing damage boost when using UAF and UAFA heroes. After upgrading his plat (lvl 60), I found that the damage boost was laughable compared to the competition. Some Statistics:

Wesson (lvl 60):

393 attack damage per UAF and UAFA
(Can stack up to 10 times (using Halloway and Hivemind) total buff: 3,930

Ronin (lvl 60):

1,342 attack damage with every hero with less health than Ronin
(Can stack up to 10 times (using Halloway and Hivemind) total buff: 13,420)

Cinder (lvl 60):

541 attack damage for every piece of cover broken
(Can stack up to 10 times, total damage buff: 5410)

Looking at this all of these are similar types of abilities and if you look at Wesson’s the max potential is a lot lower. And being honest having a team with Hivemind and Halloway is not the best so it cuts down the potential to stacking up to 4 times. Also, the majority of UAF and UAFA heroes are energy heroes (excluding Ryker and Panzer) which also makes it harder to create an optimal team using Wesson.

Some more calculations (if we took out hivemind and Halloway from the equation):

Wesson (lvl 60):

393 attack damage per UAF and UAFA
(Can stack up to 10 times total buff: 1,572

Ronin (lvl 60):

1,342 attack damage with every hero with less health than Ronin
(Can stack up to 4 times. total buff: 5368 )

Cinder (lvl 60):

541 attack damage for every piece of cover broken
(Can stack up to 10 times, total damage buff: 5410)

This makes Ronin and Cinder look balanced, however Wesson is way behind the competition. A potential solution to this problem (rather than just buffing the damage) is to spread the damage across the team. By that I mean for every UAF or UAFA hero all hero’s gain 400 attack damage (lvl 60). This equates to about 6000 total extra damage (if you used 3 UAF/UAFA heroes). Since the damage is spread across the team, which means a healer can get it justifies the damage being higher than the competition. It also kind of goes with the “Colonel” theme because he’s spreading out the power as a good colonel should do!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.