Wesson bronze targeting bug

I have noticed that Wesson’s mark often is being applied to another hero than the one being targeted. Tested it this morning and both the animation and the effect where or a different hero the the one I selected.

Just remembered your thread, because this bug costed me a match.
So for you and the Devs to notice, you are not the only one :wink:

I’ve seen this with Nightingale’s silver, too. I chose a target, the enemy moved, someone else was marked

Hmmmm, just game latency perhaps? Actual button presses are lagging behind gameplay a bit throwing off the targeting now and then?

I marked the opponent in auto mode and had a few shots before using the skill. If it would happen because of lag it has to be a 3-4 second lag which I would notice with other skills too.

Agree when throwing grenades with Ghoul or any other heroes ability I don’t see this either. So I rule out latency as well.

Just as an FYI, Heal Block doesn’t completely negate healing. It just greatly reduces the amount you can heal, to my understanding.

I don´t really get what this has to do with the topic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sorry, misread! Carry on.

Well, I have a feeling his heal block isn’t really working though

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.