War reset times should rotate

I find that the first 30mins and sometimes first ten minutes of each war day are the most vital for capturing zones and blocking enemies. It’s that initial jump which gives you a major upper hand but the reset time is totally impractical for most Australians and including those players to the west of Australia maybe as far as India. Wouldn’t it be fairer to have each war reset at a different time of day?

5 Likes

That is true
Each of us has different time zones. If the reset time is at our bed time, we might lose our opportunities. This is actually a good point. No matter if the alliance is international or if the members are from all over the world, but reset time rotation is a good point.

2 Likes

I love this idea. The reset often happens in the dead of night for us and we lose our advantage every day to the point that by the time we wake up and head into the war we are blocked from making any advances. I would love to see the reset time rotated around - or - have the battle points reset twice a day. That way an attack wave can start every twelve hours and that should provide a fairer war for people in all countries.

2 Likes

I could see this getting very complicated. Especially for the crews that are international. So how would that work? Everyone resets at a different time in one allaince or does each alliance have a different reset according to origin. Then you would have to take international off the choices. Although i do agree with what you are saying and i deff see your point, I dont really see a clear solution or a easy fix for this. Most likely for the devs to get this done, they would have to start from scratch. Thats assuming its possible to personalize reset times for each alliance.

1 Like

Maybe have different classes by what you set your alliance area to. Like where you can change it for individual countries

1 Like

That’s what I love if Seva do this all the players from South side have a very adverse affect of war starting time when war starts it’s about 3 am in morning so it’s very difficult for us to go for first 10 to 30 min of war . Plz plz plz HH DEVS fix it and throw some sympathy on us too…

1 Like

Just start the season +8hrs or -8hrs.

1 Like

I like this idea, i hope they can make it happen. Just so you know, war starts at 3AM here in the Philippines.