War Eligibility 15 Member Requirement Lifted

I have been playing this game for 2 years and spent enough money. I play with my girlfriend and we still enjoy it very much. However, people that are dependable are usually annoying and too high maintenance and we do not wan’t to play with them any longer. People that aren’t annoying, are usually not dependable go inactive and are a huge handicap in wars. I request the 15 member eligibility requirement be lifted in wars so we can continue to play in all events without the aggravation. Doing so will give us a fair fight while we maintain our own alliance with our own reasonable rules. This will create a system with less disadvantages, less freeloading and less stress for more competitive wars for people that do not want to truce the whole map (like Busy alliances ect.) Most importantly, it will benefit all of the regular people who enjoy the game want to compete at a high level without all the extra nonsense of depending on people to not be jerks and compete as well. Thanks in advance for the consideration!

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you mean? Dependable people are annoying?

1 Like

Oh, do you mean, you want to be able fight in a war with less than fifteen? I would lie it if each member had to agree to war so those who are not interested would not be counted when war starts.

1 Like

Well,I appreciate it… But,you should atleast try to recruit new players…There are some good people out there…If you think everyone is annoying then,you are also included in everyone… Its our personal preference… The only similarity between all of us is that we all are unique… You should recruit players & take interview in dms before letting anyone in.

& I’ll also help you to find sensible players,I already know ur alliance the only thing you need to do is just play actively & alliance chat matters a lot for low alliances… It gives an impression to new comers of in that ally …that, ur alliance is active. (All things mentioned was my opinion). At the end… It depends upon you.

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the idea, lowering the 15 member requirement could result in some players cheesing the system with multiple accounts.

If you need reliable players, set war expectations, advertise the alliance on the forums/discord, be a good leader, and kick players who are inactive for a certain amount of time. Good talent doesn’t come easy; it takes work recruiting and keeping your alliance in tip top shape.

Additionally, lots of players have war burnout, so don’t be annoyed that players need to take breaks.

8 Likes

I think it’s fine the way it is. Just gotta find the right people if that doesn’t work go to the right alliance

1 Like

I vote keep it how it is. Just need to find the right players and have not alt accounts and active players . Keep up the good work growing your alliance

4 Likes

First of all, i don’t think anyone understands what you’re trying to explain here, but if i’m not mistaken, you want it so you wouldn’t need 15 members for war, well i wish you good luck with that attitude because you’re not winning anything with less

1 Like

I think war would be swayed heavily if a full alliance of 25 encountered another alliance of about 5 members etc. Removing the minimum members required would cause nothing but unfairness and chaos. Rules and limits are placed for a reason.

2 Likes

Most gamers that are very good and put the work in are nerds with a weird mental complex that makes them jerky, impatient and unreasonable. I don’t want to deal with those types anymore, its too much work.

Not true, the full 25 members would be able to secure territories at a faster rate, have more bonus players for sectors in addition to defense still giving them an advantage.

You are correct and it is difficult to win, we are currently 2nd place with only 4 attackers and 9 dead accounts/players that don’t care.

Lets keep in mind that your opinion is coming from someone who spends all day chatting people up to maintain 25 people. Most of us don’t want that much work, it takes away from the game.

1 Like

Lets keep in mind that your opinion is coming from someone who alliance hops to whoever won the previous war discouraging loyalty and creating animosity among the alliance. Alliances should be filled with like minded people who have varying availability to play and do not hinder their other alliance members because of it.

1 Like

Let them put in that much work and they already do that, they’re going to be in a low bracket because they don’t have the cash to win in the top bracket. Everyone still wins.

2 Likes

I want to play the game without worrying about the recruiting, the winning will do the recruiting for me instead of constantly having to talk to people I don’t care about in or outside the game.

2 Likes

Lol hard truth(20 letter thing)

That is what I’m trying to imply. The 5 man alliance would be at a disadvantage.

Lmao I sorry what? Just because you can’t find good members don’t blame me because you can’t keep people in your alliance I’ve only been in 4 alliances in over 900 days can’t say that I’m a “hopper”. Maybe not be so toxic and people will stay. I also ran a top 20 war team for well over a year and rarely had anyone leave. Can you say the same?

5 Likes

The hard reality is that even winning will not keep players in your alliance. Consider the possibility that you might be too overlording over your more dependable alliance members, since they are passionate about the game.

Players come and players go because this is a time-passing mobile game. You have to adapt to a shifting roster as it comes, like a sports team after each season.

4 Likes