Usage of nanodust

Wish I could use my nanodust to buy a legendary or rare skin even if it’s costs thousands every single skin,just like before during the old times. Thanks

5 Likes

You can buy 3 of the original Legendary skins with nano dust, the special event skins that had their own COOP raid are all available in the Vault Crate, you get these tokens from some events and the Most Wanted crate. Some skins are also available in the holiday stores, these are the only way to get the new rare and legendary skins.

I did all of those you’ve mentions, but what I got are only duplication of the skin i already have,that is why my nanodust are keep on filing up which I cannot use for there is nothing to use for. Thanks anyway. gg.

If you go to your skin tab you can unlock specific skins with your nanodust rather than using the crate

Maybe what u mean is all skins, regardless there were achieved by doing particular event or not?

Well, if that what u mean, I want it too… Lol…

For eg: For Obrez’s skin, Ryder… Because now already a new hero released (cyphon), I want that Ryder skin can be bought using nanodust…

At least I can buy all the skins from events that already passed or repeated, by using nanodust…
(Eg: skins from Halloween, Christmas, New Year, Easter, Hanukkah, Valentine, Thanksgiving, Deepavali, St. Patrick, Eid, Cynco de Mayo, and so on, if there’s any… )
Whether the skins is rare/ legendary/ mythic/ godlike

Yeah… just like the good old time, when we can obtained Nightingale, Steele, Salvatore and Heckler legendary skins through nanodust… Lol…

But lets leave the skins from donation events alone… I mean, u earned it because u donate something for good things…

Yeah, you’re so right!

Personally I’ve always believed the skin crate-exclusive skins should’ve been relabeled as “epic/mythical” skins, while the old rare skins, being able to be purchased with nanodust, stay as “rare”. It does work in the current system, but that’s just my thought on it.

2 Likes

You could try your luck if you have the skin vault tokens. But it’s a percentage of getting new rare skins. Like o barely was able to get the skin for Flatline and Klayton. The rest of the skins i could just get with nanodust. But some are just available via that vault token

If they let you buy skins as recent as Obrez’s Ryder skin with just Nanodust, what would be the point of doing the skin events? Not everything should be given away so easily, and they’re just cosmetics anyway.

Events is for fun, of course…

Alrite, maybe not that soon, probably Obrez is not a perfect example…
But at least the skins which the events already passed for months, like Savage’s santa or that Razors’ pumpkinface… something like that…

My real concern is I’ve got 7k nanodust sitting for a long time on my inventory, wish I could convert it into cash or something like that, or just like excess fragments and gold can convert into war tokens during war events.

It will be great if we could use nanodust to upgrade the skins level too …
Lol…