Update UI for inviting a player for a co-op raid / sorting of friend list

I think this is a bit wonky in 2 ways:

1. I would love to be able to invite a player directly via the menu I get from clicking his avatar in the chat. This menu gives a few options such as “INSPECT”, “ADD FRIEND” etc. I’d like to see “INVITE” as an option as well.

2. The friends-list, is there a logic to the sorting of this?
    It’s not alphabetical, it does not show new friends at the top, it does not show online only friends at the top… I often have to scroll the list up and down 2-3 times before I find and can invite my new friend. 2-3 times doesn’t sound too much but most players wanna play right away, being too slow means they already found a player to co-op with. :frowning:

2 Likes

My friend list is alphabetically ordered. Could it be because of localization?

They either messed up the order in your language or they ordered it correctly in mine, maybe?

The list I get when I click my FRIENDS tab is somewhat alphabetical but the list I get when I am to invite a player for a co-op raid is a mess.

Same here. It seems to bei the same order all the time, but I can´t figure out which order it is.

Great I’m not the only one / the confused one. Do you agree this is confusing especially when you have a new friend who you want to play co-op with?

Sure it is. I mostly do my raids with the same partner and hes second last in the list, so quite easy to find. But if I do them with someone else its just annoying.

Ah, the one when you are inviting. My mistake. I have no idea how that one works, since I always send invites to alliance, never paid attention to it.

Ignore what I said, then :stuck_out_tongue:

Said what? You said something? I’m going full ignoring here already.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.