To developers. Please make somehow alliance wars not teaming up

It also leaves a window for someone with a weaker hero power to have a go at someone higher. It would create a higher faced feeling.

Everyone is getting bent out shape over the salty griping of one player. There is nothing wrong with Alliance wars, and nothing unfair about teaming/truces. If you think this these wars are unfair, just talk to a WW2 or Vietnam vet. :thinking:

If anyone behaves as a snide braggart on VIP chat, then getting “teamed up on” in Alliance Wars is their own fault; not other alliances, not the game-mode. Nobody likes a player that always talks smack or is insulting towards others. It’s better to remain silent than to run your mouth and ask for a whoopin’.

As mentioned before, this is in BETA. Let the chips fall where they do, and just have fun playing.

@Muninn, perhaps this thread should be closed and a more civil one started.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Leave modding to the mods. We know when a thread should be closed and when it should be allowed to run its course :slight_smile:

Okay, just making sure you didn’t forsake us :wink:

Hey.
I’m a Vietnamese (half-breed) but I know my history. Ask me anything

Yo buddy. I got insulted countless of times. Firstly. Secondly, I will say it once more, am against the use of any form of abusive word. Whether its forums, vip chats, its around the same body. Hero hunters. So you miss the whole point of it. Thirdly, I never denied that the tactic is wrong. Nor did I say it is not right. Our first wars we went all out. This time, kknd presented with more power and was hard to contain. If we went at each other. We would both be stagnating at scoring points. So in this circumstance it was a very clever move to be honest. But hell yeah. Speaking of ranks, where are you at? What you are doing atm, is simply put, defending the devil. Whether its pvp, bounty or whatever, dont use an abusive language. There is no excuse for that. No matter what you say. Am not changing my opinion. If you want a beef, do it with respect. To make people around you feel better. And laugh. Coming back to our alliance. We allied again. And guess what? The points are there. While we are trying to eat 25R. Idk.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.