To developers. Please make somehow alliance wars not teaming up

Wow haywire i see this is going to happen every war…shame on you OWN2 for starting something that GENT and hes Crew Cant do…GENT bro i do apologize for how alliance have worked 8n alliance maybe you should apply to haywires classes hes giving every fridays and Saturdays on how to make friends…
At this moment your just painting a big X on you back every alliance out there is coming for you because no one like a cry baby.

Start learning how to make friends doesnt look like you know how to.

Kind regards
HH developers

Hahahahaha…take them out SOD

Might i also ask the developers please put THCN AND OWN2 in the same map in the second war please

1 Like

That’s why my friend as personally I don’t team up. This is only a game and I had the ideas from some of my guys. We should team up and do this but I don’t do teaming up. Do to your own ability. Alliance wars is call, nog GANG BANG ALLIANCES WARS. Then people ask not to be called name :joy:

Is not that we can’t love :joy: but we don’t do. How am I the bad guy for not teaming up and trying to play fair. And trying to ask the developers to do something about it. Stronger alliances will team up and share someone else’s base equally and that is not fair. Thanks for the brilliant ideas. I see you’re clever enough to caught that :joy:. I hope you are over 18 at least.
Oh please can I beg you to be my friend :joy: :joy::joy::joy:.

Personnellement je trouve que de faire équipe avec une autre alliance ce n’est pas du tout équitable. Après je respect la technique de faire une alliance car dans les guerres c’est comme ça que ça fonctionne, si demain la France est en guerre avec un autre pays, il fera alliance avec un autre pays, ceux qui est logique. Après je comprends @Gentjan1987 mais c’est les dur loi de la guerre et les développeurs ne feront rien pour ça.

Donc vous prenez pas la tête pour rien les mecs ca ne changera rien.

Bonne guerre à tous

Ohaiyo. Werent you the ones cornering blue alliance with them having no way to fight back? Stop calling others cheaters. Its alliance wars. Which means alliances at war with each other. Its your bad you people are not negotiating anything. Your bad to call other people cheaters and whatsoever idea you have. We didnt use any hacks or 3rd party applications or whatever bypass to the game systsm. What you mumbling about buddy? We are gonna eat up your lead to the laat bit.

Hiding alliance name and player name can solve the purpose. Assign alliance and players tags on RNG like say XYZA is a random alliance tag for one alliance. Players get tags on basis of their power like strongest player to start tag with XYZ01 and continuing that to end at XYZ25.

Allying up seems a good option if you want to win War but is fruitless. You don’t get enough points to be competitive on leaderboard since you will be sharing it with someone. It kills the competition. If all 6 alliances just decided to share all sectors in map between them - get equal points and don’t bother to play war for rest of week.

I really hope they look into it. Alliance Wars should be of coordination and skills, not of making frendship in dire need with other alliances when you got none of them. What if you face your so called friends in next War and they pit with someone else to take you down? I hope War reamins a game of skill, not about skill of making ties when its all just some fickle alliances politics.

2 Likes

the three of us were in the same map. without us even doing anything at that point in time, he called me out in vip chat and labelled me as a cheater. And in all sincerity, at that moment in time, we werent teaming up or stuffs. It was just the situation they were in. But the guy went out and complained and stuffs, now hes getting on my grill everytime. And am not gonna stop anytime soon <3

1 Like

Hey hey the clever wrote again. I am only trying to point out so HH can fix and try to do something about it. Slowly slowly others will speak up and I am sure HH will look finding a way how to fix this.

We didn’t cut the blue but went after them. But we didn’t team up with you or anyone else in that map. We did it on our own. As per allies you have look what have happened to you. You been cut supply line from your own allies. :joy::joy:

1 Like

We didn’t cut the blue but went after them. But we didn’t team up with you or anyone else in that map. We did it on our own. As per allies you have look what have happened to you. You been cut supply line from your own allies you thought is good :joy::joy:

Basically here you have your answers. Ket4n explained it perfectly. That’s all I am asking. You should read SAD and D which you know what d stands for. :joy::joy:

When you get stepped on by two alliances working together:

Bud. We had no access to your turf. But some messiah opened the gates. Thanks messiah

I honestly think that alliance wars is great the way it is. The whole point of war is that it won’t always go the way you want, and you run many risks. So, there are several counters to what Gentjan is arguing for:

(1 Stay out of 1st place until the last few days. This decreases the risk of being perceived as a threat, and redirects the focus of other alliances toward other targets.

(2 An alliance stands a stronger chance if it’s border zones are defended. Furthermore, if an alliance has a layered defense, it makes it harder to be conquered in a clean sweep.

(3 I don’t know what the dangers of overextention is in Alliance wars. However, a :fist: territory can be stronger than a :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: territory, if that makes sense.

Honestly, I wish alliances could only defend territories that are directly connected to HQ. If your hero is conquered, there can be a cooldown before you can redeploy them from HQ, both to conquer and to defend. I don’t know if that works with the current model of Alliance wars however, so I’ll make a different post about it sometime soon.

Don’t get mad at me, I’m no professional at AW, just some things to think of.

4 Likes

I would love to add more, but in all honesty:

• I can’t access it and my commander is seriously thinking that I am a slacker and he/she is thinking of kicking my ass out the alliance.
  • Seriously, this thread is about you guys insulting each other because no one is getting the other’s message.

(P.S. Vint, tell the commander that I might be off for a few days and I can’t contribute to alliance wars)

Hmm, that’s interesting, I’ll see what can be done. People are forgetting that this is a BETA, so it won’t work flawlessly.

Update: We took the lead

I mean, ive seen enemies work together for the greater good. Even though they had a history of being enemies and stuff, Goku was able to team up with Frieza to take down Jiren. Victory was seen at last.

since this is a beta, maybe they will rewrite things so people dont dogpile you and stuff. idk. just a thought.

Even you took the lead I feel sad for you SAD. Congrats anyway. When you will take the lead on you own at some point in this game let me know. It will be an even better feeling for you. Trust me I have from experience.

Am a bit busy, but soon I will post a summary of events to readers. Nothing against you. Just a bit of a figure out.