To anybody who is out there

Raz, reporting in. Going onto 24 hours. The situation remains dire. People continue to appear to be losing their abilities to think clearly. @TEAMKHS, I keep receiving posts from people who don’t realize this is a joke thread and should actually play along, cuz developers are on holiday. They keep breaking the 4th wall and 4-Ceps are climbing through! I need backup!

3 Likes

Hello…hello…anybody? cough This is…Vinter. I had a…terrible dream. A ring…it seized me. Truly terrifying.

My alliance is nowhere to be found, I think they fell to that…thing. I am salvaging what I can to get through today. Don’t know how long this will take. Vinter…over and…out.

2 Likes

Team reporting in. This light appeared and out from it came Carabina, Anvil, Sentry. But it was extremely odd and uncharacteristic of them. They were no longer unviable options. They came through bigger, faster, stronger. They tormented and destroyed all of the 4 Ceps and Klaytons that have ran rampant destroying everything in their path. How can this be? What kind of supreme beings would have this kind of power to turn heroes that are consistently useless into these war machines?!?

3 Likes

Does anyone copy! This is Vinter. The crates have arrived! The Yellow Ring has left…for now. The smoke is clearing outside our position, and all seems to be in a place of restoration. Klayton is still…out of sorts…according to reports.

One day. That’s all it took to summon that dreaded creature. If it was longer…only Godlante knows what would happen. To anyone still on this channel, I give my regards. Take care brothers.

In His peace, V̴̡̲͓̭͐́͛į̴̧͗̇̍͘͝n̸͙̩̝̽͌͠͝ţ̸͑̄͋e̷̤̖̲̍r̷̜̗̒͂̂̈́m̴̻͎̈̇͑ỵ̸̼̭̼̐͂̋͜s̴̯̣̺̄͝ṯ̷̒ ̷̹̯̗̇̄o̷͉͖͗̉̓̎̏u̶̼̗͛̑̏t̸̡̲͍̯͛̿̃.̴̟̌̚

4 Likes

Bonxxx170 here… We all know that situation is good now… but me and many people out there hoping for some gifts… usually we get some gifts if things go wrong…
Why Santa Claus didnt give us some gifts especially on this Christmas… maybe… Santa is now on holiday… but we hope Santa will not forget to share some gifts when they back from holiday…

Bonxxx170 out and… Hoping for some gifts…:drooling_face:

@Bonxxx - your message was breaking up. We’re you wanting some type of gift? It wasn’t clear at all…it may be too late.

1 Like