This must be a joke

Now it’s worse omfg! Previously the 90 stage could get u a guaranteed 8 with 2 runs. Now ur lucky ti even get 8. Knew the 15 frag limit looked too good to be true. So basically, they did almost nothing to offset the 5 star releases with the potential of it being worse than previous drops depending on ur RNG.

1 Like

U get 8 guaranteed at 90. If u want to spend gold and get 5-7 more the option is yours. They added a bunch of crates as well to help get the new hero. No matter the case, you always got something to complain about sss. If its that bad please just quit, since they obviously cant appease you.

Max I’ll get per day without reset is 6, not the previous 10. Couldn’t let well enough alone. You aren’t going to win your defense, most of these replies are from lower level players, where the most damage was done.

You realize that the different co-op missions offer different reward structures, right? The frag rewards haven’t changed at all.

It sounds like you’re comparing Helios (the current co-op with low rewards) with Dojo/CityHall (second half of the update month). There is always a difficult low-frag co-op first, followed by a much easier one that pays out up to 7 for level 90+ difficulty.

1 Like

You guys all fail to realise that @Papa_Marsh is right here, Dojo and City Hall both give about 7 frags for 90+. It’s only Helios that has always given the lowest amount of frags despite it being the hardest. So everyone stop getting your panties in a twist and wait for the nexty coop raid cycle to come around so you will get your full 15 frags or at least very close to it.

1 Like

Actually the previous first frag event had the chance of up to 8 frags per day for the lvl 70 bracket. It is now throttled down to 6. Both without a reset.

My “panties” aren’t twisted. Truthfully my state of being isn’t even changed by it. Only being matter of fact. Ghastly, I appreciate your eagerness to assist with knownledge but you’re often incorrect or maybe not completing thought process before responses. Slow down a tad my friend.

3 Likes

You should slow down as well. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. I’m watching this thread closely, now.

1 Like
  1. The comment was in general and agreeing with another commenter on the post, it wasn’t targeted at you. You have chosen to take personal offence, that’s fine.

2. This entire post is about people not thinking before they post, people constantly complain when good things happen. The frag limit has increased, that’s a good thing, people haven’t waited for the next raid to come out so in fact everyone saying it has changed and the frag reward has decreased is also wrong :man_shrugging:t3:

You sure Helios has always given the lowest or it seems lowest now simply because it’s the first event after the 15 frag limit change (with the frag payout also being changed as a result)?

1 Like

100% it has always given less frags, it has always been a complain the raid is too hard for the fact that we get less rewards

Awesome. I’m not expecting a huge change but I’m hoping to get 10-11 frags for the other Co-ops then.

1 Like

I think dojo or city hall gives 7 frags a run at level 90 so most will nearly hit the 15 frag limit

Unless HHG have been pulling some shady stuff with different rewards for different people (wouldn’t be the first time), this is incorrect. The current Helios rewards are exactly the same as they were before the update (4-5 for 90+).

1 Like

@Papa_Marsh

I was incorrect and am editing this for correction so my apologies for stating that one. Last Helios was 5-6 and last dojo was 7 a round. People were hitting the limit at 85 that’s why if you couldn’t do 90 it didn’t matter. If you look up the old post of the update you’ll see the “temporary screenshots” matches what we have today. When it came out it was higher because of voiced opinions.

…No it wasn’t…? I’m not sure what you’re getting at here. Dojo and City Hall had a 7 frag reward for 90+. Helios has had 4-5 for as long as I can remember.

That’s the entire reason people get frustrated with Helios. Because before, if you wanted to hit the 8-frag limit each day, you HAD to do 90+, since 85+ was 3-4.

Meanwhile, you could always just do the 55+ for Dojo/CH since it rewarded a flat 4 every time.

Just because you type the words doesn’t make them true.

1 Like

We don’t normally do this, but here are the rewards, same as they were before, for the upcoming Assault on City Hall:

Level 25+: 1x Alvarez Fragment
35+: 1-2x Alvarez Fragment
45+: 2-3x Alvarez Fragment
55+: 2-4x Alvarez Fragment
70+: 3-5x Alvarez Fragment
85+: 3-6x Alvarez Fragment
90+: 4-7x Alvarez Fragment

• Assault on City Hall has always offered a range
  • Enter the Dojo always has flat amounts per level

Hope this clears up any confusion and panic.

3 Likes

90 is giving you 4 or 5, but thats still horrible since its the hardest coop

Its definitely bizzare that the hardest coop ia giving the worst rewards, but yeah thats how it has been from the start

Nothing to slow. Possibly wrong tone was interpreted. Watch away =)