The red squares hinder the vision

Hello everyone. I don’t know what players think about that red squares appear in the middle of screen, but I think this disturbs the vision and sometimes make me die or make fail the shoot.
Maybe it’s a good idea the developers take these out of the game.

1 Like

I wouldnt say get rid of it but it deff needs to be moved to a border position on the screen.

Only thing they could do is make them more transparant. It’s been like that for years and i’ve never heard anyone complain about it neither do i have anything against it

If they’re taken out you wouldn’t know why you were taking an additional 10% damage, as that ability does. So, it’s pretty important to keep in game.

Possibly having the ability to move it to the lower left side of the screen might be a good option, however, a lot of players don’t have an issue with it.

1 Like

Yes, if that is moved from the border of screen is a great option too. I think is a better option after all.

1 Like

Tbh if your target is down sights and you keep your finger on the trigger button, it takes just a split second to look at the debuff and get back to your target without a problem. I do see though how it can be annoying though, maybe make a switch in the options to turn it on or off like the elemental hub, or a transparency bar like some of you were talking about?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.