The problem i have with the pvp

Nothing is true of the balanced or unbalanced team you saying. I am already angry about it every day. I have a balanced team with only panzer 1k more and others use unbalanced team and plus they get to have a 5-10k more power then me. Instead of them having less power then my team I am the one to be penalised as well. Horrible and should be ashamed.

1 Like

If you notice the date, that was posted on August 4th. Since then, they have done multiple different changes trying to figure out a solution with matchmaking. I wouldst reference anything from that topic anymore.

Lol. My fault that havenā€™t seen the date posted. But does that matter. I would say no. As the same problem now as well. And probably they keep saying even now use a balanced team for a better match and honestly better that I wrote on the comment of 4th August as here we are now facing the same problems over and over again. Nothing but the truth.

There certainly are some factors that are similar, the main argument I was making in that thread at the time was about people complaining about large gaps in power between teams. I tried to explain in some visuals that the closer your heroes were in rank,stars, and level the more likely you were to find an opponent with similar power while the more variation you had within your team the larger difference in power between you and your opponent.

At that point in time, Power was a horrible way to judge how strong a team was. A screenshot I used as an example in that thread was of my team using a 8* plat Salvatore with 4 silver heroes. Even though I was at a 11k power disadvantage the Salvo was so much stronger then any other hero in the match it really did not matter.

I believe since this last patch when they tried a new approach at limiting these match ups, If I were to try and run this team now I would be more likely to go up against a player who is trying to do the same thing or go against a team that included 2 or more low star plat heroes to try and balance it out. So as I said, that thread may not be all the best to go by any more because I have seen some teams that are evenly balanced go against teams that are not. Matchmaking has been/will continue to be a tough thing to figure out and will be a continuing issue for a while.

I understand and I do get it. We can talk for days on this topic as the pvp is something everyone is interested playing. Iā€™ve seen in all the alliances I went around and nearly half of them just reach to division 1 and they leave it. Is to stressful to keep going whilst you penalised Iā€™d say. Means no matter what you do. Last thing is that, HH should sort this out ASAP. I mean I am just over 3 months on this game and basically for me now is interesting and I keep going but until there is a limit. We all know that everyone goes off after a while with any game. And last night I was going through my friends list. Guys I helped and out of 15 of them 13 have already left the game as I saw them not active from more then a week and I took them off. All in general. Matchmaking needs to be super improved. Bounty not to spend cash to summon as that would be whoever has the cash wins. Thatā€™s not fun anymore. Plus the rewards for 3 days bounty event are ridiculous. In one pvp I got top100 which is 135 frags I believe. And the rate drop and specially to find gold and plat gear. Oh man I just wonā€™t say anything if I start on that. I did need one gear plat and Iā€™ve spend the whole day to get that. More then 250-300 stamina. I hope you can see my point I am making.

What do you call this?

Panzer killed like nothing is there. So shame on HH. And I donā€™t want to listen nothing more.

You are confusing the matchmaking system by using heroes with very different power levels.

One of the reasons Iā€™m less and less active on the forums are this kind of posts.

You use a gold 10* with a platinum 7* both of you use heroā€™s that difference a lot in metal type and stars, sometimes this brings you luck and sometimes it will break you, if you having a lot of trouble, maybe increase the stars on the heroā€™s that suffer to much, or switch around a bit

Theyā€™re also ranging from level 60 to 73. Not sure how that affects matchmaking but it canā€™t be good.

Shhhh thatā€™s supposed to help him not kick him in the ā€¦

Basically all same stars. All same levels all same colour. All same power. Nice to know you all have time to take a micky out. Anyway, very kind of you all.

1. Lvl 60 and 73
  2. 7* plat and 10* gold
  3. Heā€™s 2k power lower

Whatā€™s not fair?

Here you go another issue and unfair bit. Iā€™ve not been able to revive this brawl. Everyone can. What do think? Quick win video wasnā€™t working till earlier this morning. Please let me know when all this will stop. Hang on. Iā€™ll answer that. NEVER

Latest brawl event has 2 have the worst match ups Iā€™ve seen I have a balanced team with 1.2k power between top player 2 lowest player and Iā€™m playing teams with more power and massive imbalances happen 2 many times 2 take pictures and nothing as usual will be done bout it

Nobody could watch quick win vids, and revives a small extra you get for spending some cash

Revives small extra for spending some cash? Is that a joke. Vip14 is not enough? And I canā€™t do revives. Everyone is having those as Iā€™ve asked. I do chat the the guy that are at the top and they are doing revives man. Every time on all the answers just mocking? Are you one of the editors or am I wrong. I say about the balanced team and instead of explaining on you copy paste or whatever you have how the matchmaking works. You do write my team how many stars and levels they have and say whatā€™s is wrong with my matchmaking. I screenshot that I havenā€™t been able to revive at all and you say I need to spend cash. Common mate. Be a bit more decent

Instead of writing how the balanced team should be you ask me whatā€™s unfair on that. Thatā€™s a joke.

Are you sure you havenā€™t revived over the limit? No one can revive more than they are allowed.
Me Iā€™m having 14 revives left.

Whatā€™s the number youā€™re seeing down bottom of the character selection?