★The Hero Grade Guide★

Small semantics argument but the title (“Hero Ranking Guide”) makes it sound as if the guide is about the ranking of heros values relative to one another, ie a list of heroes from best to worst. Perhaps a change to something like “Hero Upgrade Guide” might clear that slight ambiguity up :slight_smile:
Aside from that, this is great and was something I used (and contributed to!) when I started playing and some heroes couldn’t be platted very easily because their items weren’t farmable shudder or weren’t attainable until farther in the campaign

4 Likes

Fair point, I’ll change it up!

2 Likes

1 heart is not enough for this work bro.

Here’s more

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Absolutely awesome work! The community is lucky to have someone as dedicated as you! Thanks as always for all the work you put into this; it’s a massive benefit to new players and veterans alike!

2 Likes

@Benched - I don’t see prophet on the google doc main page. Is that somewhere, just not linked?

Yes I know hes missing, At the time of posting this thread I had someone who I thought was going to send me the remaining grades I needed but it fell through, as soon as I find them he will be added to the list.

1 Like

Ok thanks! Just making sure it wasn’t an oversight

Prophet has finally been added. That is now every heroes rank from green to platinum.

Additionally, 7 heroes now have all ranks from green to platinum 3 entered. Those heroes will be in green lettering so you are able to tell them apart from one who are not done yet.

As always, thanks for everyone’s contributions to filling in these ranks! Would not be able to do this without you all!

4 Likes

We shall be sure to change all the recipes to give you something to work on.

2 Likes

I’d strongly prefer just adding the next platinum grade for the sake of my sanity. :smiley:

@Omnipotent :joy::joy::joy:

This would be so mean

1 Like

Kobold has been added along with changing faction hero to patriots for anyone looking to work on them for the coming month.

Edit: Found how much it would cost to craft every item Kobold needs from green to plat, added it to her sheet. Is this something worth doing or would be beneficial for you guys to have for everyone else?

Yes, then we can add it to this to find out how much total gold we need to fully max all heroes in game, including grade, stars, and skills.

1 Like

Okay! Ill get working on it soon, probably will be done in groups so I dont get burnt out but you will start to see the totals added to each heroes page!

Still not pinned?

It is sad to see such great work going down into the abyss. It i such a help for new and experienced gamers, that it should be avaliable, without expicity searching for it.

4 Likes

So as everyone knows, the latest update increased the player level to 80 allowing another bar to be crafted. Since people are now starting to hit that level mark I will be updating all heroes up to Platinum 4 as I am able to get their information. Any hero who I happen to get the 4th bar of items for will be in RED

As of right now, 30 heroes have sets from green to platinum 3 completed and collection of those ranks is starting to slow down as it is getting increasingly hard to find specific heroes that are missing. I will continue to try and find missing platinum stripes, just keep note that quite a few of them no one has or I am just not able to obtain from them for various reasons at least for the near future. Thanks for everyone’s help once again!

1 Like

Long time no post!

Been lacking on getting entries because of life stuff/ letting people have time to get to plat 4 on some heroes.
Kaishi has now been added to the main doc and on the main post of this thread for ease of access.

3 Likes

Featured heroes have been changed to peoples guard (better late then never)

Now up to 11 heroes completed up to plat 4, hopefully will have more by the end of the week.

If you would like to have a rank that’s missing entered, fell free to pm me on here, in game with the same name, or on discord!

1 Like

Jarek’s sheet is now done up to plat 1, Can no longer update my main post but he is done!

1 Like

You’re awesome Benched! Thanks for being such an amazing contributor to the community - Your work is much appreciated!

1 Like