Thanks for fixing

…Gammond in PvP. Not sure how long it’s been better for—maybe weeks—but there was a period after his new Gold was introduced that if he was the last hero on a side, the match would end before it ran its course. Not anymore!

Not fixed. I haven’t faced a Gammond in about 2 weeks that didn’t die immediately. Gold skill isn’t working for anyone.

Good to know that you know if my Gammond works :thinking:

Works fine for me too.

Guess you’re one of the lucky ones. When Gammond was tweaked last month he was awesome and worked perfectly. Now and for the past 2 weeks give or take a few days, he hasn’t one time activated his gold skill. I don’t use Gammond, haven’t found anything that works with him yet, but my PvP opponents frequently do and he’s just 1 and done. Rather curious as to why every hero functions differently. It’s not a player to player thing, but it might be a straight luck thing or it may be a team comp thing or perhaps something as simple as a positioning thing. It’s obvious that the behavior of each hero is inconsistent. Every hero is useful when reliable, we just need to know what makes them change their behavior.

@Macdaddyclub I believe silence locks down gold & plat skills. If that’s not what’s happening to you, though…I got nuthin’.

Sure is nice getting those last 20 pvp gems off of Gammond and Phoenix, though!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.