System crash/disconnected

This has been brought up many times before but what is up with the system crashing or disconnecting. For me it particularly happens on 1-8, 2-2 and 2-3 extreme. It only happens when level is about to be beat or there is a clear shot at it being beat never when it is clear I’m going to lose, particularly in 2-3. It’s crashed in round 2 when no heros have been lost, round 3 when I’m on the last guy. I’ve lost well over 1000 stamina because of this issue and honestly it’s making the game not worth the effort. Fixing these issues versus dropping a new hero every month would make the game more enjoyable.

7 Likes

Turn off High framerate and lower the graphics to regular, restart the game and then try

1 Like

I had the same thing happen to me. I never have either on and it still crashes

1 Like

put your graphics to low and try again

The game has always had instability with extreme since it was released, nothing you can do except try and beat it over and over until it doesn’t crash. Restart your game, restart your phone, keep trying. There is nothing you can do, you can try and contact support but they won’t be able to help much. Just a reality you accept of playing this game.

1 Like

I always have it on the lowest setting

Lmao, just accept it?