Surprise attack? Alliance wars

Personally for me Surprise attack should be taken off. if used correctly is fine. But when you have the last on the map with 100k and you’re first with 600k points and they cut your points is just a very frustrating thing.

3 Likes

Absolutely support taking suprise attack OUT of the AW entirely. I’d rather fight war as it is in real life, up front and personal.

5 Likes

Totally agree. Its killing strategy, everyone just relies on surprise attack.

4 Likes

And is not only to rely on that but many times is being used for the wrong reason just to make whoever is at the top just to slow their points from the cut supply

2 Likes

Surprise attack should definitely be taken out of AW. It isn’t real war strategy imo

4 Likes

It could be a part of war strategy if it was limited. Currently its ridiculous.

3 Likes

And now that you can scout with war coins we basically scouted all sectors of the map and 4 alliance are cut supply and the other two we can’t see as they are on the other side. Surprise attack should go from this game. Not fun at all on it

2 Likes

And if that wasn’t enough now we have the sabotage reinforcements. In a flip the war has gone from decent to a horrible game mode. What are these HH doing? Common :joy:

2 Likes

Its lame to play AW now! Team with more coins can just scout and rush boosts. Eventually all resources will drained out and AW will be dead hahahah

2 Likes

Yeah everyone is cut off in our war too. Surprise attack needs a nerf, and infilitrate is pretty useless as well since u can rebuild the perks instantly right after. Its just a way to waste war coins. War is super sloppy right now, with surprise attack how it is. I use to not mind it but now it just makes war ugly. If u load the frontlines up with good defense they just use surprise attack to wipe the whole backside out. Its annoying trying to spread defense out as well. This is bad

2 Likes

Surprise attack should cost double bp or get a 20 percent attack nerf or something. That will make the front lines relevant again and thats what should matter. It deff needs some type of nerf

3 Likes

Surprise attack feature has become very boring and now its use has become frequent and exaggerated

1 Like

There should definitely be a cap on the number of times surprise attacks can be used. Whats the point of working hard to capture territory only to be cut off with a surprise attack. It was more fun without surprise attack.

3 Likes

Yes you are right…Yes your words are correct and I prefer to cancel this feature or be limited every day use only once for example

1 Like

Remove it completely. It’s stupid

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s basically come down to who’s willing to spend more versus any real strategy or skills.

2 Likes

That’s how it’s been with it since it started. It’s just cheaper now that it’s coins instead of gold

I think they should limit the surprise attacks every reset. Maybe 5 surprise attacks every 24 hours. This way everyone has to be more strategic with it. It wont be a frenzy and a free for all. It will strengthen the strategy part of AW.

2 Likes

5 is too much :slight_smile: maybe for the entire war. But yeah if they just leave it as it is it will totally destroy aw, they need to decide whether they want war game mode or just whoever spend more resources without any strategy whatsoever

3 Likes

War suppose to play out with strategy without any boosts. If im going to lose then so be it. I’ll take that ass whopping like a man and I will learn from it.

3 Likes