Subscription Crate: Updates and Changes

HelloHunters

Greetings Hunters! In response to feedback about our Custom Crate subscriptions, we’re adding more value to the Custom Crate with new and exciting prize choices!

custom%20crate1

Overview

When you download the October 2019 Update, you’ll be prompted to build your new Custom Crate.

This means your current accrued percentage bonuses will be reset, which is necessary for the new system to take effect. However, the starting rates have seen drastic improvements!

Grand Prize Chance: 0.19% :arrow_right: 1.0%
Rare Chance: 1.25% :arrow_right: 2.0%
Uncommon Chance: 4.51% :arrow_right: 4.0%
Common Chance: No Change

This means you now have a better chance of receiving Grand Prize and Rare prizes! Your chances of winning higher-tiered prizes go up each time you pull a prize, just as before.

What’s New Inside?

Chances to receive higher rarity prizes have increased, but what’s different about those prize tiers?

Each tier has been revamped. Of special note is that Kurtz is now available as a prize in the Grand Prize and Rare tiers! You can also obtain Prophet, Artemis, and Brogan in all tiers, from Grand Prize down to Common. Stack the same Hero as a prize across multiple tiers to maximize your chances of completing your roster!

custom%20crate2

Prize Tier Breakdown

Here are all of the Hero fragment prizes available in each tier. Mix and Match your own and share your dream Custom Crate in the comments!

Common

Click here to expand!
  • Prophet
  • Artemis
  • Brogan
  • Phoenix
  • Odachi
  • Chesterfield
  • Oracle
  • Hideo
  • Francoise
  • Heimlock
  • Razorback
  • Phalanx
  • Heckler
  • Carabina
  • Bolt
  • Halloway
  • Ronin
  • Fortress
  • Clyde
  • Elite Rifleman
  • Mauler
  • Fischer
  • Sapphyr
  • Panzer
  • Cinder
  • Moss
  • Halo
  • Salvatore
  • Surge
  • Operator
  • Caine
  • Flatline
  • Ifrit
  • Min
  • Butter
  • Richter
  • Oro
  • Hivemind
  • Steele
  • Mandrake
  • Savage
  • Gammond
  • Vanguard
  • Galante
  • Callidus
  • Baron
  • Yanlong
  • Anvil
  • Jarek
  • Siren
  • Kobold
  • Kaishi
  • Astrix
  • Scum
  • Bucket
  • Yaeger
  • Colonel Wesson
  • Briar
  • Shank
  • Beck
  • Pris
  • Maven
  • Ghoul
  • Castellan
  • Keel
  • Matador
  • Sentry
  • Kunoichi
  • Dogface
  • Hardscope
  • Cast
  • Ryker
  • Nightingale
  • Cross

Uncommon

Click here to expand!
  • Prophet
  • Artemis
  • Brogan
  • Phoenix
  • Odachi
  • Chesterfield
  • Oracle
  • Hideo
  • Francoise
  • Heimlock
  • Razorback
  • Phalanx
  • Heckler
  • Carabina
  • Bolt
  • Halloway
  • Ronin
  • Fortress
  • Clyde
  • Elite Rifleman
  • Mauler
  • Fischer
  • Sapphyr
  • Panzer
  • Cinder
  • Moss
  • Halo
  • Salvatore
  • Surge
  • Operator
  • Caine
  • Flatline
  • Ifrit
  • Min
  • Butter
  • Richter
  • Oro
  • Hivemind
  • Steele
  • Mandrake
  • Savage
  • Gammond
  • Vanguard
  • Galante
  • Callidus
  • Baron
  • Yanlong
  • Anvil
  • Jarek
  • Siren
  • Kobold
  • Kaishi
  • Astrix
  • Scum
  • Bucket
  • Yaeger
  • Colonel Wesson
  • Briar
  • Shank
  • Beck
  • Pris
  • Maven
  • Ghoul
  • Castellan
  • Keel
  • Matador

Rare

Click here to expand!
  • Prophet
  • Artemis
  • Brogan
  • Kurtz
  • Phoenix
  • Odachi
  • Chesterfield
  • Oracle
  • Hideo
  • Francoise
  • Heimlock
  • Razorback
  • Phalanx
  • Heckler

Grand Prize

Click here to expand!
  • Prophet
  • Artemis
  • Brogan
  • Kurtz
  • Phoenix
  • Odachi
  • Chesterfield
  • Oracle
  • Hideo
  • Francoise
  • Heimlock
  • Razorback
  • Phalanx
  • Heckler

NOTE: Items that aren’t Hero Fragments, such as Energy, Skill Points, and Bucks, will remain the same and in their respective tiers if you wish to choose them.

New Heroes will be added to the Custom Crate two Updates after their initial release. Expect to see Xianjiu in the Custom Crate in the November 2019 Update!

6 Likes

I knew it would be worth just signing the custom even though it is high price in my country

2 Likes

Aw man, reseting drop % #feelsbadman

Was still hoping to get Brogan

1 Like

Brogan will be in all the tiers now! Still have a good chance to get him!

2 Likes

Tier reset? Will we get another free crate?

2 Likes

I mean do we get another free trial?

2 Likes

We will, we will reset it! Reset it!
We will, we will reset it! Reset it!

Queen song mode :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry, no free trial. The chances are being reset. There’s nothing mentioned about a free trial.

1 Like

When the update comes, will my saved up crates transfer to the newer crate?? A Question I’m sure some have, since your on the answering questions end of this line…

Well that sucks. Was going to give it a try since theirs some nice stuff now. No free trial oh well

finally i find a way to message and let you know lol
i have a iphone 5c now that dont support this game. at 4 pm will get the new phone and war starts at 8 pm for me. hopefully i’ll be ok before war starts if i have not been kicked yet. either way i will understand as is my fault. i thought id find a phone to support this game. i apologise kyle and all the rest of the alliance. thanks

I want to verify about a free trial. When the new crate came out, it did in fact have a button to tap for a free 7 day trial. I didn’t tap it because you said there was no trial and I didn’t want to get charged then have to fight that fight to get reimbursed. So is there for sure no free 7 day trial?

To be clear: you get a free trial if you’ve never had one before. I thought you were asking about an additional trial after the Crate system changed, which we’ve received questions about. Sorry for the confusion.

After the update, If we decide to change the grand prize more than once, do our %’s reset?

I suppose I am missing something here, but I am pretty frustrated and would like some clarification. I signed up for the subscription crate when it first came out - for my $20 a month I purchased 2 things:

1. I get a shot at a random item every week.
  2. My changes for the grand prize go up every week.

I unfortunately did not hit the grand prize, and the only reason I kept the crate is because my (per number2) chances on winning the grand prize was around 5%.

Now - Even though I have purchased #2 above - it was taken from me, and absolutely noting given in return (I am in no better place than someone who starts paying today)

I paid for the better chance! It was taken away from me - This isn’t right!

2 Likes

Why does the button say “Free 7 Day Trial” after the update but immediately charges $20 for the crate?

Just read above then you know it.

How come gilded tokens aren’t offered in this new custom crate? Just curious.

1 Like

I’ve had this crate since it’s inception & still haven’t pulled anything significant. Don’t know why I bother with the subscription.