One big problem in pvp is that heros arent often cohesive, and made to be stand alone characters. Lets start with a hero that i believe has potential. If Kunos Honorless bonus damage spreads to more ‘handicapped’ debuff types (Ex: disoriented, silenced, slowed, heal blocked, marked), she would have a gimmick similar to halo, who happens to pair well because of her flexible plat ability. Just adding one of them would greatly increase the amount of heros that synergize with her. Only things to exclude would be sticky damage over time effects, armour reductions, or character specific debuffs. Might make her a new, but different kind of mech dps where she is a higher hp glass cannon based on sweeping debuffed opponents, which are pretty common.
- Greater possible hero variety in pvp
- Makes disrupters/disablers much more viable in a team
- Encourages more thought to be put into team building
- Slightly more justifiable to bring odachi and kunoichi in the same team
- Crazy Clyde/Mauler/Halo fusion nightmare
- Yet another mech dps
- Unforeseen consequences and exploits due to me being an idiot