Solo raid problem!

If devs will show you data of new comers then, it’ll be very interesting I guess (not asking for it actually)
Easy1 is really easy with correct team or FF heroes(cuz,they have extra buffs for these solo raid events)

Power requirement is too low in this picture, my teammate who is under 65k sent this & said all enemies are at platinum…really sad for him, he don’t even have any ff hero nor even more than 50 heroes(so,can’t even suggest him an effective pve team).
So, yeah easy1 is really easy… It’s fun to have something which is challenging & it gives extra joy after completing it but, can’t understand why for those who actually just stepping into hh lol

It only difficult in the e

It’s difficult at first but then things will be easy

You don’t need 5 bar or 10 star to beat it just the right heros/ strategy

This is what I used personally serial Kurtz kreiger phalanx and kobold/ any support

I KNOW ITS STRATAGY! JEESE, IDK HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO AGREE.

AND YES IT IS ABOUT POWER. CUZ ALL OF YOUTHAT BEAT IT HAVE STRONGER HERO LOADOUTS.

Do you who keep repeating the same things understand that people cant play? You all say the same strategy stuff. But that doesnt make sense when level 70 or 50 or 60 or 80 or even 90 cant beat it .

I thought I’d let y’all know. I just tried Easy 1 on my alt again, (Lvl 67 Gold +1s) and the health of the AI had been drastically lowered. It was originally over 1 million, and was now only 100k. I was able the 3* it easily. Looks like the difficulty of the raid was adjusted.

you can execute your enemies by kurtz and support your team

@J_A_D_O , you’re the best!!!

Thank you for letting us know!! :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

I find out that only easy levels are hard and others are very easy.

Guys I’m finally winning this.

Thank you Developers !!! I love you lol

1 Like