Solo raid problem!

Hello Everyone, its ReverseExecution again.

This new Solo Raid STRATUS SPHERE, is literally impossible to beat ON EASY. I have 5 Bar platinum 10 star heros and I cant even beat it on EASY.

Is it supposed to be like this? Or is it a problem with the game?

It’s extremely frustrating because me nor others in my alliance can beat it. Why would it be considered easy if it’s literally impossible to beat?

Someone please help. I want to know what’s going on with it.

Thank you!

3 Likes

There is another post that talks about teams and strategies here. - Stratus Sphere Difficulty :wink:

1 Like

Yes it is impossible to win.

2 Likes

To get 3 STAR

Use in this order only
FLATLINE KURTZ KREIGER BUCKET HEIMLOCK

FIRST OF ALL DOMINATE SERIAL WITH KURTZ SKILL AND EXECUTE HIM

AFTER THAT IMMEDIATELY USE BUCKET’S SILVER AND THEN USE KRIEGER STARFALL

YOU WILL GET 3 STAR FOR SURE

MY level is 89 and I still got 3 star

1 Like

@J_A_D_O yeah I’ve seen it. But I wasnt looking for it. Figured I’d find what I was looking for if I asked myself.

Thank you for the hyperlink. I saw the developers response.

The difficulty is way to high. I hope they can edit and fix for the rest of us that aren’t lucky enough to have ruby heros.

Its easy to win, with marianas team…

My only problem I had with it is I finished the first 4 after it started. I just checked and they didn’t count. So had to redo it. Luckily before reset

@RICO what level are your heroes and how much power is your team?

I’ve tried with multitude of characters high level plat and cant even beat the first easy mission.

I don’t believe that it’s easy for anyone unless your power is extremely high ruby.

I used that

1 Like

The MAIN issue is that the Devs won’t let us quick win the earlier levels so once you get stuck there’s no other way to get tokens for the crate. This is the worst Razordome event we’ve ever had

2 Likes

Definitely not broken, I get ppl frustrations but I’m lvl 94 and have no issues completing levels (yet… don’t brick my account now hothead :grimacing:

… u just have to know how activate beastmode!! :rofl:

Stratus Event: Use Serial, Kiyoshi, Krieger, Duran, and Marianas. Use Serial and Shoot An Enemy Before Health Comes Up. Goal Is To Get Serial Shield Off ASAP.

1 Like

Guys I know it’s possible when your heros are a lot stronger. But what about everyone else that wants to play? They cant because their hero loadout isn’t strong enough.

1 Like

Exactly i thought i could use this event to get better heros. Boy was i disappointed.

Serial is the go-to hero for these raids, drawing fire from allies while being unkillable opens up several attack options from your team. If you dont have him though, there are teams that can do it, but you’ll need a bit of luck, great coorsination, or some extra power

Some team combos:

• Marianas/Siren + Halo/Krieger/Kiyoshi: Deals great damage to all enemies as long as you keep them alive
  • Kurtz + a reviver: Useful for buffing your whole team or dealing damage to all enemies, but beware, don’t kill your reviver or else no 3 star
  • Francoise + Mandrake: Takes a bit of luck. Charge up Francoise’s swigs then buff Mandrake before he dies. It makes him survive most basic attacks allowing teammates to recuperate before they die
  • (My personal team) Siren+Halo/Krieger/Kiyoshi+Mandrake. Prefire on spawning enemies as Siren to charge her bronze, then use it asap to hopefully kill most of the enemies.

Kiyoshi is the main problem in these raids, she is doing massive amounts of damage and if you let her lightning bolt hit you then you will always lose a team member, because Venom is also boosted you may find Pariah to be very useful for taking out some enemies too. Focus on Kiyoshi and you should be okay

Use the team below,completed the first 8 stages without any problem at all.

It seems like its backwards as Easy -1 was significantly harder that everything else.

The team that I use is this:

• a Serial (for the shield) shoot at the enemy as soon as the land to charge
  • Halo and Krieger (for the meta being broken)
  • Icebox (for the strafing run) the strafing run can trigger the gravitational force of Krieger
  • Kobold (for shields and healing) the only reason i have Kobold is because i don’t have a Kiyoshi