Sneak Peak: Alliance Wars!

I got the signup for beta survey. I am not sure how to properly fill it though. It asks for my alliance name, my team name, alliance tag and alliance power. It’s all very self-explanatory expect for what’s the difference between alliance name and team name.

Glad I’m not the only one who finds it confusing :sweat_smile:

Hope we’re getting an answer.
My guess is that Team Name refers to MY name in the team, aka. my in game alias. Or? I don’t wanna send in something that’s faulty.

Muito bom (LYON)ZYONLYON TEAM Aliança quer participar !

Team Name is your account name.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m just stupid but I can’t put in number in the team name section so i can’t actually put my username in. It’s the same as on here Nao132

If we happen to fill it out wrong are we able to resend?

Sounds awesome! Can’t wait to try it out! :grinning:

I messed it up the first time and resubmitted the survey. Then I sent a message to support to let them know. Hopefully this doesn’t disqualify my alliance from a chance to test it out.

Союз [OWN] Our World Now будет рад принять участие в бэта тесте! :slight_smile: И естественно, грамотно оценить это соревнование! :sunglasses:

Nome da equipe
[LYON] ZYONLYON TEAM
ZYON DAVID LYON ZY
Muito Obrigado !

I can’t find where it says how to sign up

You had to be an Alliance Commander to get the invite. If you are a Commander then you will find the signup in a message in your inbox in the game.

1 Like

When I registered my alliance, I entered in all the info but for my team name I assumed it meant my gamer tag. It wouldn’t let me enter in numbers so I just did Haywire instead of Haywire0311. Hope that still counts.

That’s fine. Your team’s name is mostly for verification purposes. Alliances who were not signed up by the Commander by some fluke are removed from the matching pool. Yours is close enough to be fine.

How to register alliance war

Read 3 comments above.
Read.

4 Likes

How dare you suggest we read the first post which has all the pertinent information in regards to the event which we are so excited to find out about! I demand that all relevant information be contained within each reply as well as given to me directly via phone call that way I can scroll all the way to the bottom of the thread without checking any important information and ask another question which was answered in the first post.

How dare you sir…

5 Likes

I agree, why read when we can complain

4 Likes

Hi Huginn, I didn’t see the description for team name so didn’t know to put my name instead of my alliance name [EDF]. Will that automatically disqualify us?