Alliance Wars introduces a whole new way for Alliances to compete against each other for epic rewards!
ALLIANCE WARS OVERVIEW
Alliance Wars pits your Alliance against 5 other Alliances to fight for control of the city. Use your heroes to capture and defend territory, on a large hexagonal map. The more territory your Alliance can hold, the more Victory Points you will earn. Coordinate with your alliance to break through enemy defenses, capture strategic choke points, or cut off an enemy’s supply-line to cripple their progress. You only need to commit a short time each day to stay competitive and help your Alliance claim Victory.
A DEEPER LOOK
- Before each War, a Commander or Officer can opt-in on behalf of your Alliance to join the coming War.
- Each War pits six Alliances of similar Total Power against each other for 6 days.
- Alliances fight for control of Sectors on a large hex-based map.
- Each sector is made up of multiple zones.
- To capture a Sector, an Alliance must gain control of all zones.
- The more Sectors your Alliance can hold, the more Victory Points you will earn.
- Some Sectors award more Victory Points than others. These sectors also have more zones, making them more difficult to capture.
- Each Alliance member is given a daily allocation of Battle Points, which can be used to Attack or Recapture enemy zones.
- Commanders and Officers can place attack and defend orders on the map to lead their Alliance to victory!
- After eight Wars, Victory Points of your Alliance’s six best Wars contribute to your rank on the Season Leaderboard.
- Rank higher on the Season Leaderboard for more epic rewards and promotion to five different Leagues.
ALLIANCE WARS CLOSED BETA
This closed BETA test will take place from Wednesday, February 20th to Tuesday, March 5th so mark your calendars! (Dates are subject to change)
Participating Alliances will be chosen at random to help us test and collect feedback about the mode. There will be no rewards for this test but your feedback is invaluable to us and will help us make Alliance Wars even better!
More information on the selection process soon.