Slightly more challenging Bounty

Bounty is fun as it is, but something that could make it more challenging is the bounty target having skin bonuses. Now the skins would all available. Making the challenge different. Could be Common skin, Rare or Legendary skin. of course the greater the level of the skin, the more points one would get.

so one moment you could be fighting Ultraviolet Fortress bounty. Next, Krieg Panzer. Or even Combat Medic Nightingale.

Something different and challenging would, imo, make it more interactive and more participation. Really gets your bounty going

2 Likes

#ReleaseRubyBounties

2 Likes

Guys, for more challenging bounty, just some ideas here…

what if the bounties could be releasing their own all respective skil…

For example, castellan could release his shield so it will more difficult to kill him because we must destroyed his armor too…
or if we face hive mind/ halloway, we cannot passed the 1st wave if we haven’t destroy all the drone / hologram…
For more challenge? Let the skill as same as the heroes level, so that 5 plat Phalanx bounty could give initial 1M shield for the rest of the goons, it will bring more challenge for going to the 2nd wave…
For DPS like Oracle, let her initial bombardment strikes as much as her level, maybe it could kill 3 of our heroes at once… :rofl:

If im not mistaken, the dev made the bounty easier for us (destroying Halloway holo or Hivemind drones when the bounty move to 2nd wave)… But, they always can bring it back right to add some challenges, right?

Last but not least, to add more challenges, make the reward the same… I think it will take more times and effort even for top 10 alliance to get the same current rewards…
And maybe take forever for lower powered alliance to get 1st milestone…

:rofl: :rofl:

So, what about ur opinion…

Unleash the first bounties that can ACTUALLY kill your team

Also, i feel like bounty is more target practice and see how much damage i can dish out in 1 minute

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.