Skin vault tokens idea

With the skin vault tokens since they are so rare, why not have it be you can exchange a token and you pick the skin. Instead of it being a gamble. If you can only get them in a MW crate then it’s not like many people will be overflowing with them and then it actually makes it fun to get them.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea to me . Sometimes I get the same skins which I already have unlocked. Your suggestions could solve that problem.

1 Like

I’d like that. Then again id only use one because out of every single skin I’m only missing turkey beck. Tired of pulling nano dust

1 Like

Would like to see this, I always pull nanodust D:

2 Likes

Great idea… But, I just realized that we’re getting 3* heroes from mw crates…
I mean if 3* heroes can be most wanted things then, why not nano dust :neutral_face:

I was also thinking to ask for ruby crates… Just like gold & silver crates.
Will see the necessity.

Considering the possibility of even reaching a ruby crate on a week of patrols seems highly unattainable so someone may have a better idea, perhaps even lowering points required to make a ruby patrol crate even a possibility just a thought to the Development team

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.