September Update Sneak peak!

Found on Facebook.

3 Likes

As well as from twitter!

It’s all over! Glad to see District 11. The skins are OK but Matador looks strange and he doesn’t have a sombrero?!

No Mariachi Matador yet? D:

District 11

So does this mean level cap increase then? (And consequently, an extra patrol slot…?) I thought I remembered a dev saying that the cap is increased when districts are added.

You aren’t allowed to hold a ball in the hand during a football match

Agreed. But let’s find a safe shelter before the Americanos arrive to defend their strange “football” “rules”.

That sport cald handball?

It doesn’t look like a basketball right? :thinking:

I think I speak for most of the team here, we want to make this happen.

Yes, the cap will be increased

5 Likes

I propose when he hits the enemy, confetti comes out. And his healing is like the mariachi call.

@Huginn, is there a sport game mode going to be a added

I think that would be an interesting cross-genre mixup

1 Like

The Heckler skin looks amazing :star_struck:

I hope you give him a boost so we can use him and his skin :expressionless:

Why faction UAF again?
New skins look cool, but the old ones…? Fortress looks like a mecha Madonna in his pink skin. Clyde lost his tough design with skin and became redicoulus. Please don’t use pink and red in skins anymore. Awful.

Maybe it’s an 7* mech and we get an other new hero for the faction?

While his platinum skill suggest UAF … there is nothing to actually confirm he is UAF. At least nothing I have seen.

Also the story thus far (if you have played district 10) suggests that he is actually not working in the best interest of the UAF.

-Vestige

Maybe he somehow counteracts uaf or nerfs them(takes 80% uaf dmg)?

Omni did confirm in the VIP chat yesterday that Wesson is UAF, so I don’t know what they’re doing for the boosted faction in September

He’s 3*. It’s in the first unveiling pic they posted.

I’m hoping he’s a higher rank. If not, I have lots of mech fragments that I hope can get him to at least 5*