The September Update is out now!
District 11 - Lawgiver’s Stadium
What used to be a venue of excitement and triumph is now a lair of arms dealers and mercenaries.
After disobeying Colonel Wesson’s orders, the squad is placed on patrol duty to clear the streets of the Stadium District. But the Magistrates have set up shop here, and have some advanced new weapon tech to show off.
- “Field Officer” A strategic mastermind. Versatile supporting attacker that marks targets with an oppressive debuff to debilitate his foes and command his allies.
New Hero Skins
- See the list of New Skins in September Update below.
|Legendary (1)||Rare (2)||Common (4)|
|Hard Time Heckler||Recruit Ryker||Scrapper Keel|
|Valkyrie Phoenix||Ottoman Chesterfield|
Level Cap Increased to 75
- The new higher level cap means that players will be able to unlock the 5th Patrol member slot!
Hero Screen Info Menu Polish
- You can now view more information on Hero Factions, Positions, and Weapon Types!
- Discover RARE Bounties that award huge point bonuses during Bounty Events!
FOV (Field of View) Adjustments
- Adjustments have been made based on player feedback to improve visibility and precision while aiming.
- We encourage further feedback on these changes to make sure we can find the sweet spot.
Callidus is now able to easily sustain herself and shut down enemy healers - as long as she can keep a constant stream of damage on the enemy team.
- Improved Siphon:
- Reduced Elemental Damage.
- Added Heal Block on target.
- Improved Corruption:
- Always deals Damage regardless of Health, reduced Elemental Damage.
- Improved Cooldown.
- Reworked Consume:
- Added secondary Heal for a random Allied Hero.
- Fixed the Healing interval, Drift Text won’t overlap as often, Health is restored at larger intervals.
- Reworked Undying:
- Added a Taunt when above Health Threshold.
- Added bonus Healing Received when above Health Threshold.
Ghoul is being pushed into a more supportive role. Rather than focusing on pure damage, his skills force constant relocation or else his devastating silences will run rampant throughout the battlefield leaving his opponents vulnerable.
- Improved initial Molotov application delay.
Adjusted Improvised Bomb:
- Removed % chance for bonus Area Elemental Damage, only deals Damage once.
- Improved Cooldown.
Improved Volatile Mixture:
- Improved range of Molotov Spread.
- Reduced Molotov Spread chance.
- Lingering fire can also trigger Molotov spread.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Ghoul to light himself on fire (honestly).
Improved Weapon Handling:
- Improved Accuracy.
- Provides a free reload on use.
- Added minor cast delay, to make interruption possible.
- Improved cooldown.
- Prevent Ability charge while Showtime is active.
Adjusted Unfinished Business:
- Reduced Heal on Revive.
- Damage over Time cannot be cleansed.