Sept/Oct 2020 Update Notes - The Silhouette Update

I was getting bored talking alone

1 Like
  • If you think the next hero is a seven star.
  • If you think the next hero is a leader like hero in a certain faction.
  • If you think the hero has a imposter like skill (this hero hides on the other team and does damage for x numbers of seconds).

0 voters

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:… well i hope not​:blush::blush:… lets give a chance to low level players too​:kissing_heart:

Hey now don’t you be messing with my girl :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sapphyr’s skin should have been pink as she is female.

Hmm… seems to be on the opposite side now. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I dont know why the saphyer skin is a power ranger. But o well. Lol other then that. This update looks great. Cant wait for my halloween scavanger hunt i wait all year to play. :+1::grinning::+1:

1 Like

It’s ok jado its quarantine and we all know getting back to normal is hard, she just put her belt on backwards! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Also, I feel Maven getting more and more powerful with each update, this is like the 5th buff she’s had this year. HHG favorite?

1 Like

Check the skin name, Sentai, meaning: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Sentai

1 Like

OMG you nerfed Flatline, you bastards! :rage:

South Park reference. :3

I have 2 of the figures but it reminded me of this Lego minifig

lego-collectible-minifigures-series-20-71024-9

Also thank you for giving Surge that healing buff. Poor guy needs it

1 Like

Jason was my favorite Power Ranger when I was little, so that skin is weirdly nostalgic for me haha. Looking forward to the update!

1 Like

Robo giant ??? Please

1 Like

The hype is on… Imagine if 100th hero can teleport

100 th hero ?? lol I feel that some cards are going to smoke lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that said for a 100th it may be a character that all those who will not have it will hate everyone as with kurtz at the beginning lol

I think Marlowe should have been nerfed. Pvp has turned into Marlowe/halo combos and there’s no real skill involved. Kain wasn’t to powerful and I don’t see why he’s getting nerfed. Can we get some kind of hint as to what the 100th hero is?

N E V E R

3 Likes

If you are struggling against a team, find a way to counter them.

1 Like