Secondary auto on/off skills switches

Hey guys have u thought about that in some way u only want to use the ability on ur choice of time … so I was suggested to put an auto on/off on ability … both skills should get individual switches after the primary auto mode is on

M talking about the bronze and silver skills which deploys automatically in auto mode. What I m suggesting is the auto mode shoots at the target but does not deploy the skills . Those skills can either be auto or manually deployed.

Imagine turning secondary skill of Kurtz by mistake. He’ll execute the whole squad in no time.

2 Likes

M talking about the bronze and silver skills which deploys automatically in auto mode. What I m suggesting is the auto mode shoots at the target but does not deploy the skills . Those skills can either be auto or manually deployed.

If it’s in auto mode, the skills will be used automatic. Or you can also tap on it to be used.

But if you are fighting, why turn off the ability to use a skill :thinking:

All I want is a switch on the skills to stop it from auto deployment. Just improvise ur thought accordingly …

For easiest e.g Kobold. I would prefer to switch off heal and keep the shield on …

In bounties every second counts so don’t need to shield or heal automatically unless required

Others have brought this up, but I don’t think it’s a bad suggestion. How about having an “Auto-Play” button and an “Auto-Skill” button? Auto-Skill will only appear if Auto-Play is on, and Auto-Skill will be on by default.

2 Likes

Would help immensely with heroes like Heim and especially Duran, who like to sit on their heals for too long.

1 Like

Now we all in the same page finally … how do we get this to the developer of the game. I sincerely joined this website just for this discussion to be honest.

The developers read just about everything on the forums, but it doesn’t mean everything here will definitely get implemented. But it’s possible.

Possible is all I need … help me pass this on to the developers

Like Dan says, we read everything. We saw this. Extremely unlikely to happen, but thanks for your feedback!

3 Likes

Well Muninn I am just glad u noticed this request .

It just me 130 odd days I am playing this game. I also get its quite a hard work to change the coding which might look simple to a layman . But yeah if u ever get time to make such changes it will intensify the idle gamer experience and the if not thousands who are already in ruby lvl and are bored with just new heros. My soul purpose to join here was to request this

Give it a thought again from a old gamers prospective. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.