Rule #1 for AW: don't boost your toons!

You may noticed that the alliances at AW have got the same strategy: don’t boost your heroes anymore. They only increase their power to turn a hero into ruby. They just chose do not use 30% of their toons.

Doing this an alliance with 38mi of power and 10-15 95+ level players face and beat easily several alliances with the same total power that are used to boost their heroes for PvP and bounty events.

I hope the developers do something about it. Just like they do at PvP when someone mixes a ruby with a silver heroe.

If the devs chose to do anything, let me know. So that I’ll stop playing the AW or stop boosting my toons as well.

[Developer edit: Witch Hunts are not allowed on the forum, as per the forum rules. Post has been edited.]

11 Likes

And thats how we love sandbagging & hate it at the same time if it is applied in different mode. (if i don’t misinterpreted ur post Then, u’ll get the point )

Good one!

Have a great day.

lol, I think I could recognize several of those :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.