Results of the Community PVP Tournament!

The Second Community PVP event is now over! A massive well done to all those that took part and had fun along the way, there were some troubles and some arguments but we got there in the end.

We hope to see you in any future events we hold, I will keep you all posted on here and I suggest you join the community discord to keep up to date with any news!

Your winners are:
:1st_place_medal: Razielo (Rewards: 10 Gilded tokens)
:2nd_place_medal: Kisa Meow (Rewards: 10 Alcatraz tokens)
:3rd_place_medal: Pesto (Rewards: 10 Hero tokens)

The respective rewards have been given out now and we look forwards to seeing more of you in the community taking part in future, we have had a surge of new and great members join our active community on discord recently as a result of this event and we hope to be doing more in future! A massive thank you to my mods on Discord who have done a tremendous job supporting this and keeping it running, and thank you to the community team at HHG for sponsoring the event and providing the rewards.

The rewards likely won’t be as generous in future events but we will see what we can squeeze out of the devs :wink:

Once again thank you to all those who participated, we are looking at a better system than Battlefy to use in future and happy hunting, enjoy your Easter everyone :smiley:

11 Likes

Thank you to all who participated and congratulations to all the winners!

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Awesome work winners, participants and mods! :clap:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners! It’s great to see a community event like this come together!

3 Likes

Gratz guys! Maybe share some tokens? Lol

1 Like

Did anyone happen to record the final match per chance? Also, what was the team composition between the two?

1 Like

No the final was a best of 3 and Raz won twice in a row. When a player wins in the final rounds they have to swap out a hero so here are the 2 screenshots from the matches.

1 Like

Time for the top 3 to write pvp guides

Congrats everyone. Hero hunters for life

2 Likes