Random discussion stuff

For starters, what is tokens and how to get them? Tokens used to open chests just appeared out of nowhere, but except for offers idk where you actually get them.

If you can focus an AI’s target using autoplay what’s the point of marking then?

I cannot progress in campaign from 10-1 onwards, due to heavy crashes, although this could be my phone.

Also on that note occasionally I have to re-download certain missions

Staggering kind of needs to be fixed, for example if someone uses a skill that breaks cover, hits you with it, knocking you back, destroys cover in the process which knocks you back again, so you get staggered twice.

Also leveling up heroes is a pain as half of my heroes are at lvl 50 while my best are lvl 60+, but leveling up the lower class ones takes forever.

If I’m fighting an AI team in PVP could there be an easier indication that you’re fighting AI instead of real players other than just the way the heroes run?

I never knew how to describe this, but yeah, it happens sometimes to me too. I don’t think it’s an issue or a bug though, seems intentional to me.

Intentional it is… and as an attacker I do that all the time to cause max disturbance to enemy.

Yeah, but it doesn’t really make sense… The cover break staggers you when you’re not even close to it

Bom dia a todos!!! Venho por meio desta mostrar minha indignação com os desenvolvedores do jogo, jogo Hero Hunters há muito tempo, praticamente tudo igual, sem alterações, agora que vocês estão implantando mais duas levels nas provações temos que gastar ouro, isso é um absurdo é uma falta de respeito para quem joga, ja que vocês não fazem muitos eventos para ganhar ouro suficiente. Vocês poderiam também aumentar as incursoes cooperativas ja que ja tem o gorgon coloquem do helios também, ajudem nos jogadores a gostar mais desse jogo, do jeito que voces estao fazendo esta desestimulando. Eu nao tenjo condições e também não gastarei um centavos para ser vip, nao descrimino e nada contra quem é, o que tenho e conquistei foi puramente na raça jogando todos os dias, ai o pouco ouro que ganho tenho que ficar gastando dia a dia so pra jogar dois levels da provações!!! Ai nao da!!! Outra coisa esse mes de atualização foi péssimo, eventos dados quase nenhum, voces ja foram melhores nisso…Concordo que voces tentem ganhar dinheiro com o jogo para se sustentarem, o que indico a voces e estimularem quem e vip e automaticamente QUEM QUISER ser vip!!! So nao podem prejudicar quem não é nao tenha condições!!! Eu não paro de jogar esse jogo pois gosto e amo. Sou brasileiro e nao desisto nunca, esperando por voces melhoras para este jogo. E ve se coloquem mais eventos nessa nova atualizacao para podermos ganhar frags!!!

For anybody who was too lazy to translate all that, he basically just mentioned all the relevant issues of the game today, and how he won’t become VIP, and is wishing for the game to be better.

4 Likes

These new tokens, A, B, and C-Class {Faction} tokens, show up in some offers and if you get one, you can open the crate it corresponds to. They did kind of show up out of nowhere; a pleasant surprise, though.

In autoplay, you can make someone focus fire, but only one at a time. Marking someone focuses all your heroes on that enemy.

Regarding your crashing issue, maybe try turning down the graphics. If that doesn’t work, try deleting and reinstalling the game (your account should be fine if it’s synced with Game Center or Google Play). If it’s still not fixed, talk to Player Support.

Re-downloading happens to everyone for each update, unless this is something different.

That staggering thing seems intentional.

Leveling up is a bit tedious, but we used to not even have a “Level Up” button.

Not really for or against that last thing.

1 Like