Question about gauntlet mode

It is kinda silly to list VIP 0 things in the VIP benefit declaration.
It’s like they were gonna list Ryker as a playable character for all the VIP levels.

2 Likes

Ther is also a trick u can use to do two gauntlet runs daily… reset ur gauntlet but do not actually do ur gauntlet run… next day ur gauntlet will be at stage 1 and u will receive an additional reset… this is useful for events where u get points from gauntlet… vip10 gives an extra gauntlet run

Well, that means you can’t do a gauntlet for 1 day, so it will only help with an event

1 Like

I agree I’d like a hothead developers input on this! Because its seems intentionally misleading although I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that its not. In fact it’s probably not, probably just confusing the way it currently is.

It is misleading, but I dont think it is intentionally, since you can only access that screen if you are already VIP. So it shouldn’t be done that way to make VIP purchase more appealing to new customers.

If you are not VIP, you can only see the VIP 1-15 privileges (the perks each stage gives by itself, not the total).

And there is no mention about gauntlet until VIP 10

Thats not actually the case though you see the V.I.P. benefits before buying the gold. And intentional or not, obviously I’m not the only one that finds it confusing

I didn’t say it wasn’t confusing or that you were the one to blame for not reading, or anything like that.

You just said it looks like it’s intentional. I said I personally doubt it, because you can only see that… “global perks” list if you are already VIP.

Before being VIP, this is what you see, and it doesn’t mention Gauntlet (Desafío) anywhere.

1 Like

My bad bro, I thought sure I seen it before doing V.I.P. as someone else mentioned in here. And I corrected my previous comment becaue I honestly should have worded it better

1 Like

I also thought I saw it, but that’s 183 days ago :joy:

2 Likes

I understand, I can’t even see any V.I.P. level below the one I’m at so I’m going off what I thought I remembered as well! Lol like you said does seem odd to list it though :joy:

Does the extra Gauntlet reset at VIP 10 cost any gold, or any other resources?

No, it’s a free reset just like the regular daily reset.