Question about gauntlet mode

Ok so I’m vip level 7 which I guess means I get one reset per day, but from what I’ve seen others talking about that means I should be able to run quantlet mode twice a day ( haven’t been able too) however my gauntlet mode never resets the following day so I have to use my reset just to play it. Is this normal? Or have I somehow been screwed out of about 120 gauntlets, average of how long this has been happening just never really paid attention to it I guess. Of course if I have its my fault for not paying attention.

I think the second reset opens up at VIP 9 or 10. Probably 10. You should be able to figure it out if you click to read the VIP benefits in the game somewhere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay so gantlet mode doesn’t reset itself then each day, correct? And thanks I’ve read through them before, just wasn’t sure if it reset itself day to day

Nah, it a think you manually have to do even for the first (only) daily reset.

1 Like

Okay thanks bro I appreciate it

@GTSaiko, can you please post a screenshot of the vip 1 benefits?

Cause I also thought that the first vip would give one extra gauntlet, but I didn’t receive it, like no one else

1 Like

I am almost completely certain it’s a VIP 10 benefit.

1 Like

Yeah at vip 10 you get 1 extra reset, but I thought I saw it back half a year ago it had a second one, but I can’t remember correctly

1 Like

Every VIP level 0-9 has 1 gauntlet reset. Since there is no auto-reset for gauntlet that happens, this means you can run it once per day.

1 Like

Seems like theres alot of confusion surrounding this issue, at least I’m not the only one lol

Yeah, I think the confusion arises from the fact that most other “resettable” things in the game have a point during the day that they auto-reset. All the stores, for example, restock once a day without player interaction. So when gauntlet behaves differently, it can throw people off.

1 Like

Ask and you shall receive

They are in Spanish, but on the first one (VIP 1 benefits), there is nothing about Gauntlet (called Desafío in the Spanish localization)

On the second one, we can see that the benefits from being VIP 15 include 2 Gauntlet resets (but not +2 gauntlet resets), so you can only get up to one extra reset.

As commented before, I think that extra reset comes at VIP 10, but not 100% sure.

2 Likes

I agree, I think thats the problem because it makes it confusing. Like to get hothead developers take on all this and possibly improve it

Yeah they should change the way it’s displayed, it’s confusing.

And thanks for the pics @GTSaiko. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

So let me pose this question then, does everyone get 1 gauntlet reset per day non V.I.P.? Because if so we’re back to the original problem

Vip 0-9 get 1, vip 10+ get 2

2 Likes

Yes, everyone has 1 reset by default.
At VIP 10 you get one more daily reset. That’s the current maximum.

1 Like

Okay thanks, then they should definitely change the way it says it in V.I.P. because its misleading which explains all the confusion. Because it clearly says 1 gauntlet mode reset which most would assume means in addition to the normal everyday reset. And the reason I say this is because its listed as a V.I.P. benefit but its clearly not if everone gets it V.I.P. or not. Thanks for all the feedback guys, I really appreciate it

The picture you posted list all your… perks. Regardless if they come from the base game (like 3 Hard mode daily Wins) or VIP (like 8 PvP revives).

It doesn’t say “+1 gauntlet mode reset”.

I agree it can be quite confusing, though, and can make VIP look more appealing than it is.

1 Like

It’s standing in the vip benefits list, so either remove it or give the vip an extra gauntlet.

I bought my vip 1 for that reason

2 Likes