Pvp is bug points

pvp event is buggy with points plus many will say it doesn’t need to be revised

pvp event has point bugs but many will say that it doesn’t need to be revised, there is a player making 11 million points per game without even having level or teams for that

I believed it is Artemis which give bug points. I don’t have her and this made me impossible to get high ranking in leaderboard as I usually do

there is bug proof and artemis

as i already saw that they corrected thank you in advance for listening to me Hero Hunters is to be congratulated and to the RECIPIENTS who did not like it are ashamed it is ugly to do it wrong KKKKKKK​:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Dam, mine isn’t qualified yet! :smile:

They fixed it.

They should either 1. reset all scores or 2. revert it back to the way it was so that everyone is on equal footings.

As it stands now, those that were able to take advantage in that period of time has a huge point advantage.

Nice bro kkkkkkkkkk :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.