Put MKV gear in the heronium store!

If you start from platinum4 without spending any gold on stamina (in total freerolls), a ruby ​​will do it in about 1m +. If you make 2ruby in a month, you are spending real money. No way. I assure you that I too am a grinder. We often meet in pvp :wink: Anyway, as Gas says, the fact remains that shops in general need to be updated a little. Fingers crossed…always :wink:

1 Like

“ It should evolve with the player growing.”

Yes, great idea.

2 Likes

If you get lucky with the MW crate and get a MK5 or MK6, then it drastically improves the odds of getting 2 rubies. Otherwise, 1 Ruby a month without spending real $ is the approximate pace.

2 Likes

I would so love to see MKV & MKVI pieces have a permanent spot in the heronium store. At the very least, put them in the rotation of MK 1-4 pieces in the heronium store. That would be the simplest solution.

1 Like

Quite right! I forgot that you can have huge luck fishing for them in MW … but this cannot be considered in normal farming. It is too high a variable

2 Likes

@Gale The idea of all of the stores scaling in items available for purchase by your account bracket (power) is spot on.

3 Likes

100% and totally agree the drop rate is ridiculous so maybe the developers could tKe this into consideration ,if putting the hardest cores to farm I nto heronium store and alliance store …time and consideration ,and approval of this request would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

I’m nowhere near that pace. I got serial after the first war of the last season. I used a bunch of saved event rewards and got him to ruby in fairly quick fashion. Once completed I immediately started working on my next hero. I farm all of the heronium in hard missions 1 through 3 every day. Outside of that I do nothing but 13-5. I now have 136 core V and this will only add a 5th stripe. So I’ll have to do it all over again plus the 206 core VI. I’d rather V and VI be in the alliance store with the other cores, but at the very least, I’d like V. After over 2 years playing, I love this game still and the co-op pvp has only helped in spite of the glitches with real teams. But spending 2-3+ months getting a new ruby isn’t sustainable.

2 Likes

Rotation needs to be fixed as well, we mostly get mk1-3 in heronium store, maybe mk4 once a month.

2 Likes

I finally completed the core V, so as a reference point it took 5 days to get 21 frags. 157 frags/21frags/5 days=7.55 days=37 days to complete a core V. Or 21f/5d=4.2f/d. 157/4.2=37 days. Either way, it’s going to take entirely too long. Let’s say core VI has comparable drop rate. So to ruby someone you’ll need ~373=111 days but this crudely factors in extra stamina from events/aw season rewards/gorgon crate/patrol rewards because there are an additional 49 core VI frags needed to build the core VI, plus it takes time to get the other gear because core frags is only a portion needed to add \\’s.
Moral of the story is that even if I had a lower than usual drop rate over the past 5 days, it’s not going to cut the time down to a month from almost 4 months, so something has to change because this will become discouraging for me (and likely others like me) in short order.

5 Likes

Just wanna say… There r lots of under 1m players in this game(including me)… Think about with their perspective too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So wait, they cant add mk5 and mk6 and leave everything existing as it is? Change would help everyone progress faster, really dont like pulling that im new player card

2 Likes

Pull that card if u have it… I wanna take a screenshot or download that card pic for my defensive Move :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw. Had to double check but there are no core vi in the mw crate. Only iv and v.

3 Likes

I think if they make MKV gear a permanent spot in heronium store it will solve the slow crawl issue on upgrading on the top level. All while still making MKVI gear and ruby gear all missions. The grind will still be there. Just wont be as bad for the ones that have already spent a good amount of money over a long period of time. People will still spend. The ones that earned the right can farm in heronium to compensate. I get massive amount of heronium between crate pulls and events. I can quit today and still max heronium store for a month or 2. Lol its time to loosen the grip on the MKV gear and allow us to keep spending and keep growing at a reasonable pace. :slight_smile:

I would like to take this time to personally thank everyone that contributed this topic. You guys have helped shed light on this situation and i appreciate everyone contributing to the conversation. :+1::+1:

8 Likes

If it’s harder for you guys to grow then keep it the way it is lol. I grind all day to get where I am so I don’t want others to get shortcuts haha

1 Like

When I started playing this game it was difficult to evolve a hero to platinum, it took almost 10 days to do it because that required many pieces, then they reduced the number of pieces which all we appreciated. More than two years have passed since that, my question is, If at that time the number of pieces was reduced to evolve to platinum, why not reduce the number of cores for ruby? It could handle several options, 1: reduce the number of cores mk5 and mk6. 2: add the core in the alliance store or heronium store 3: add the cores in event rewards like pvp as it was done before with the skins tokens, add in alliance blitz rewards. I know there are many who think that it is too much help, but when I started playing hero tokens were not given away every month and I have not seen anyone complain about that.

6 Likes

NOT EVEN ONE OF THE DEVS REPLY TO THIS POST! :grimacing:

Yeah, it’s not going to happen lol. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Keep replying once every 14 days. The post shouldn’t close. If it’s open devs might consider it. I know they read every post but reply only on important ones. Let’s keep this post open for as long as possible.

7 Likes

Math is fun. I happened to get a core V from the mw crate, so I’m working on VI (I had 20 mw tokens saved and got it on 19). As of now I have 69 VI frags. I just did 140 attempts at 14-5 (using 1400 stamina) from various event rewards I hadn’t yet collected. From that 1400 stamina I received 32 core, so that’s a pull rate of 22.8%, which low 20% is about avg. I’m guessing??? I still need 136 frags. If I maintain the above success I’ll need 6000 stamina. To complete a core VI.
So how long will it take me to finish? There are 1440 minutes in a day, so if I don’t reach my max stam (which I will sometimes) or mis-time using stam causing a reset of the timer back to 3 minutes (which I again will) I’ll earn 480 stamina plus the 8 free videos (=80 stam) and the 10 free daily videos (=150 stam) for 710 total stamina in 24 hrs. So that’s 8.5 days to finish a core VI.
One of the problems with the above is that I farm levels 1-3 hard for heronium which is 540 stamina. Heronium is as/more necessary imo than ruby heroes so it’s not like sacrificing 1 for the other would be great. So I’m left with 170 stam for 14-5 each day. Now I’m looking at 35 day to complete a core VI. It’ll ultimately be less once I use a couple more event rewards and the stamina from next season’s alliance wars, but I have to ask myself if it’s worth it, because going back to my earlier post it’ll take 3 months to just build 2 V and 1 VI.

EDIT: oops I forgot to factor in the 120 stam for logging in at 3 different times each day , which, again I’ll miss on occasion. So it drops to 20 days for a core VI.

2 Likes