Prophet/Artemis are OP. Is this a bad thing?

Let’s be honest, their basic attacks alone are more destructive than many hero skills.
In PvP I only face green versions, but my team still gets massacred in the first 20/30 seconds.
I get that they are near impossible to obtain, but it is ridiculous that their presence guarantees a lost match. Of course, they are way more uncommon than Dogface/Panzer, but is it OK for them to be so strong?

1 Like

I have Art and she is not OP. Prophet is not OP. They’re just strong heroes because they’re based stats are for 7*. Once a 7* hero is formed, they’re strong. But they’re rare powerhouses not definitely not OP. Just like any other hero

3 Likes

Can you post 1 screenshot of your best hero’s?

No offense but I think you’re pretty new, I really don’t want to attack you, and I value your opinion, but I don’t think those are op.(I don’t have them, but I kill them whenever I see them)

3 Likes

I have both, but Artemis misses alot especially if i control her lol… but if you’re a newcomer then they’ll be a thorn on your side depending on what pvp division your in.

1 Like

They do great DPS, but they are glass cannons. They are easily killed by most other heroes so I would hardly call them OP.

1 Like

It’s a good thing their attacks are strong bc their health and armor makes them a target if you use them in PvP. I rarely use them unless I know they have a good chance to survive.

1 Like

I get them being glass cannons, but at my current point in the game I don’t have the damage to take them out before healing/shielding abilities go off.
Later on they won’t be so much of a problem, and considering how rare they are I over dramatized it, but right I can’t hold off against them.

Like you said, they won’t be much of a problem at all later on. The issue you’re having right now is that their base is 7 stars, which gives them a huge advantage over lower starred heroes. If your team were full of 7* heroes as well, you’d be surprised at how easily they can be taken out. But until then, you’re stuck dealing with them being overpowered for a bit.

This is more a problem of mix/maxing, or rather you facing 7* heroes when your highest is only 6 and most are 5*, than it is them being OP.

Rarely see anyone use Artemis. Each time I have she gets killed by my Oracle. I’ve seen Prophet in main story or dojo. It’s rare to see em being used (own experience) so to me they aren’t Soo OP. It’s just rare

Do your gauntlets everyday and only buy dogface. Reset as much as you can saving 500 for the auto reset. You’ll have one of the best damage dealers in the game fast. Believe it or not, a 6 star dogface can take out a 7 star ari and prophet in no time.

1 Like