Post your funny moments of your game here. xD

’in the heat of battle’
“SHOOT, I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE STOVE!”

8 Likes

What the HELLckler with vertical eye beams?

6 Likes

Matador is chasing fishes down there.

10 Likes

I can imagine him yelling “get back in the fight, you cowards” down there lmao

8 Likes

Damn funny is when he was using bully rush, jumped out and in again. I wish I could capture a clip. Heheheh

6 Likes

I think you mean “what the HECKler.” :smirk:

4 Likes

It seems that Kurtz is an even bigger threat than the devs may have lead us on to be.

His power is so “godlike”, that he can even change the time of day to whatever he sees fit, whenever he feels the need to. Makes me wonder what else he’s capable of.

5 Likes

What happens when Moss uses Transfusion when he has 2% health. IMMORTALITY!!!

3 Likes

That actually looks sick, not gonna lie. Just imagine it’s pitch black, no music, and there’s just that huge thing slowly walking around (also pretend there are more mechanical noises).

2 Likes

Saphyrr evolved to Ryker! New appearance and skills!

6 Likes

Halo never lets me search for the pacua egg in peace, so I left it up there to see if it still bothered me

4 Likes

Ronin Diamond skill: Guitar Bound

5 Likes

Matador trying to imitate Briar gesture (neckwise) by sacrificing his Arms.

12 Likes

Hive bended to spill some bees into battlefield.
He was like this on a cover after he was finished. Cover destroyed but he remained suspended.

4 Likes

These men…

1 Like

they have so much in common xd

4 Likes

Castellan’s Sentry Turret has evolved into a god; we aren’t even worth being looked at; all hail the God Turret. Still only 263k health LOOOOOOL

4 Likes

When the trio heard they would “get a boost”, they didn’t know it would nearly cause them to explode. Thankfully they all calmed down before things got too crazy. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Talk about “standing over your enemies”. Yikes :flushed:

7 Likes

I didnt get a video of it, but I had Briar use her Bramble on the enemies, but then they died and the end screen had them ragdolling around and the brambles followed the ragdoll.

5 Likes