[POLL] 2020 - Your favorite hero entry SO FAR ! ! !!

She does have Doing Damage, which is helpful. I haven’t got her at Ruby since I’m not lv95 yet, but she’s still pretty ‘the best’. :face_with_monocle:

Also, I liked Striker and Torque a lot, whereas Krieger not so much. Guess I’m a fan of heroes that spawn machines/drones.

1 Like

You really like Torque? Why? His entire doing in a fight is to put some useless piles of metal on the floor and shielding it for no reason.

4 Likes

Idk, his dispensers do tend to draw some of the fire away from the allies, and can be a bit of an annoyance to fight through if they aren’t dealt with. His passive abilities also do some good. I just find more utility in him than people realize.

1 Like

I really tried when he was bonus hero. Didn’t work. He didn’t draw fire away in a significant way, he didn’t annoy anyone, no one ever dealt with the dispensers and his passive skills weren’t useful because everyone ignored him and his dispensers. Speaking of PvP.

2 Likes

If they doubled the healing output of the dispensers and increased the shield strength by 50%, that would make him more viable among the people. I love the poll since it shows which heroes stood out and which ones didn’t.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.