Please, please, allow an extension to Xianjiu's skin

I ask of you, HH, to please allow the Terra-Cotta event to be extended. I’ve now spent close to 2000 gold trying to get my alliance mates the Xianjiu clay skin. I have told others to give away their runs to those who don’t have the Terra-Cotta skin. I want everyone to have the opportunity to make their Xianjiu a #2 beast at max. 200 gold for one run vs. the Carabina runs at 2x? Not fair, HH. Not fair.

I’m trying my best. I’m pleading with you guys to give us an extension. A few more days for one run each isn’t fair.

So, I’m begging you: please consider this.

This is probably one of the most important skins to obtain in the game and I think I speak for everyone that we need more time.

7 Likes

(0_^)

Be nice if they kept it the 2 tries not take it down to 1. You know they won’t extend it never do

Because his and the one before were ones that you got from crates and really didn’t technically earn them, I agree. The ones you got from events I hope don’t come back. I believe since you had to earn them you should participate in the event for them. In the future I want to see new ones.

1 Like

Which is why you trade your run to maximise your tries.

AS MINIMUM, THEY MUST PUT ALL THE SKINS IN AN NEXT BOX.
MORTACCI VOSTRI, 5% OF RATIO AND NEVER GOING OUT! :unamused:

Unfortunately, this is probably counterproductive as you’re essentially saying “this new method of encouraging spending is very effective”. By spending gold/money on it, you’re promoting the practice.

3 Likes

The reward of tokens is doubled vs. the Carabina event. Basically to let people having to run it less often. However, this isn’t set and stone and seeing as how this is the 2nd ever Skin Event we’ve run, there’s room for improvement in the future. That being said, you still have a few more days to try to get the skin! Good Luck!

1 Like

@BananaMilk The HUGE problem here is that this is an absolutely critical top-level power upgrade; and you’ve pushed it into a limited-edition, RNG reward structure.

So what you’ve decided as devs is that if a player has a run of bad luck, then it is impossible to EVER obtain the second highest power hero in the game. This isn’t some vanity portrait that doesn’t affect gameplay. This is a performance enhancement, without which, a player’s top 5 hero power will be forever stunted.

4 Likes

Absolutely agreed, Papa Marsh.

@BananaMilk is there any guarantee that you can give us players to ease our minds that the skin will one day be available again in the future? Or is this an unfortunate one-time deal?

1 Like

Mad respect for @Raz for showing concern for the community! I know you have the skin since I saw it on your account in-game haha, so I know this isn’t faux-concern for the chance to obtain it yourself.

I was lucky enough to get Carabina’s skin but highly doubt I’ll pull Xian’s. That’s fine, as I’m more of a causal player as opposed to a collector. It would’ve been nice if Xian’s skin crate were available for as long as Carabina’s was though.

This wouldn’t be a big deal for anyone if we knew the chance at obtaining skins would come back around every now and then.

I agree with Raz, These new skins should NOT be an exclusive now-or-never availability.
Skins should not become a exclusive part of the game, HHG, but should be a mix between exclusivity and traditional accessibility.

I do hope the skin situation changes soon, having these one-and-done events sucks for the casual player.

Discouraging how luck has to play a roll in obtaining this skin. I was lucky enough to get it on the 5th pull after saving a bunch of tokens from raids.

I was unfortunate not to get the Carabina skin as I opened the chests as soon as I was done with the raids on the Carabina raids. So I guess the best chances is to hold onto tokens until the last day and pull the trigger and hope for the best

1 Like

Same. I actually enjoy these skin events. RNG is annoying but it’s the norm for most of these mobile games. I understand from a business perspective HHG has to make money, I’ve happily given them some of my own in fact haha.

I’m just hopeful that the players who have invested time into this game will be able to reap the same benefits (eventually) that players who spend do. I have the Carabina skin and wouldn’t be upset in any way to see it come back around in some kind of Halloween event or something like that. Should be the same for those who have Xian’s skin. The more events the merrier anyway lol.

Well I have been searching and searching and I have yet to see anywhere that this will be your only chance to ever get these skins again. Do you have a quote somewhere? The crates are done at a certain day but the skins…not so much. It seems like this may have become an over dramatization of “I want it now” syndrome. When Kurtz first came out if you didn’t get the crate pull we had no idea where to get it again. Maybe after a few events, say 5, what’s to say they don’t do a new skin crate? Jumping to conclusions and creating panic seems like a bad approach. Just my 2 cents

2 Likes

If only people from this game could see what panic amongst the forums really is hahaha. I play another game where the community is a big train wreck. Talks are going on over there about class action lawsuits and such for the company skewing odds across different players. It’s a huge mess.

But this seems like a civil discussion for the latest skin events as opposed to actual panic. No one knows whether the skins will return which is why some might seem like Xianjiu’s skin is a now or never opportunity. It doesn’t take much “searching” to scroll down to the thread titled, “Carabina’s skin breaks an unspoken skin tier pattern” and see where a developer said they aren’t allowed to give out info about potential sales/availability of any item. No issue with that on my part but I understand how that could be worrisome for whoever misses out on whichever skins.

This. Plus the fact that the drop chance really seems to be too low.

For such an important skin (as was Carabina which was top 7 if I recall correctly) I would rather have had a system where you can buy the skin outright for X number of Titan tokens by playing a certain number of Titan coops, rather than RNG way it is now.

For example, you need 1000 Titan points to buy the skin and for each level of coops traded you get a certain number of Titan points every day.

The Titan boxes are okay, but the truth of the matter is… we don’t really want the other rewards, even if we get 10, 20 Mk 5 Cores… really, the skin is far more important.

I just got it so I’m good with them ending it

Like I said already during the Carabina Skin Event. Archiving skins based on luck is a really bad idea.

Glad that I got at least this one now.

This really needs to be changed.

Cheers

To all people who are against these rng skin event,
I agree with you all.

1 Like