We finally need support from the developers. The only way to search for players for your alliance is to place an ad in the global or VIP chat. Even players looking for an alliance will be left alone. If we transfer on the principle of a partner exchange, that would be a drastic improvement for all commanders and alliance-seeking players. The whole thing could be controlled via filters.
As a player I want to know:
- Do I have to play every day?
- is there a minimum contribution to the bounty?
- do I have to have a minimum team strength?
- do I have to have a minimum level?
- are there other points that are important?
As a commander I want to define the rules and requirements so that players who join know what is important:
- minimum contribution in the bounty
- Coops only within the alliance
- participation in chat communication
- play activity every day or other intervals
- exclusion from x days offline
- alliance language
- required team strength
- required minimum level
- minimum fee bounty hunt when entering Bounty
If you install these filters in such a way that a program could evaluate player possibilities with alliance requirements, the program could establish the contact, so that you could then directly exchange whether it works or not.