Please, Increase guild member limit

Please, Increases guild limit from 25 to 30~50. or you can introduce guild level system and give it as a reward stage by stage. Anyway, current member limit is too small.

1 Like

It would probably break the competition or other alliances if this would happen in such a dramatic way, we’re a top 50 alliance, we’re preforming great at all the events, I don’t want to start a feeder alliance cause at that point I stop having fun in game.

Right now I accept that players can’t always preform 100% due to work, school, private reason etc. Doubling the amount tears that completely away.

But that’s just my opinion

3 Likes

I agree, it would break the game. You would have ~20 Top alliances, because all the good players out of the other top 100 Alliances would join the top 20. Behind that would be a big gap in power.

2 Likes

I agree the current limit is okay and I wouldn’t change it, personally, but wouldnt make it easier for people not to perform 100% and alliance still do well as a whole?

I mean, if 1 out of 50 can’t play one bounty, is not as bad as 1 out of 25, isnt it?

2 Likes

50 damn I would say 30 that’s it. And honestly as a leader, that’s too many people to manage all at once if it was 50

2 Likes

no

1 Like

I’ve got a loyal group going on, people don’t leave us unless I decide to kick them after to many low scores during events and they promised improvement whilst they didn’t.

I don’t want to start this process all over again to add 25 players I don’t know. And I want to give then a chance to prove themselves, 5 is a number I could live with and it’s a small increase, but starting the routing out process again for another 25 isn’t something I want.

I score 1 billion+ in bounties easily and I accept that my guys can’t always hit this, so yeah I don’t want another 25 members in my alliance to find out who’s leaching, or just jumping ship to get get 1 easy spot up the ladder.

2 Likes

I just had a really nice sandwich

1 Like