Please do a ROLLBACK on alliance gems

Please do a rollback on alliance gems gained from attacking in the war when the bug occurs!

The bug ruined everything. People gained tons of alliance gems because of it.
If you guys wont do a rollback, its like consenting that people should cheat on every opportunity they have.

1 Like

100% agreed.

I have heard people getting 130K alliance gems, surely that cannot be right.

I did not participate in the exploit.

2 Likes

Probably because you weren’t on at the time, how would they get that many

SNITCH! Lol just kidding, i got 80k but to my defense we were one attack away from getting our supply line cut so for 2 hours straight was trying to save it thinking that one would eventually stick and i didnt want to lose our supply line. I quit 2 hours later, so if i got80k in 2 to 3 hours its possible. Deff need to rewind it… okay maybe not 80 but it was quite a bit.

1 Like

Back it up and give everyone 3000 gold :wink: id be hot if i pulled a 7 star today and it got backed up

2 Likes

@Bangxbangz Dam… beautifully said… almost convinced… almost… but not… lol… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s true though. When they come for your supply line you do your best to stop them

1 Like

Bang, i dont think your primary focus on hitting that sector is to capture it. But because of the alliance gems your gaining. I hit a few times and nothing changed so i stopped

Thats too big of a BUG to let players keep the gems and coins.

Not even a single MOD response after the incident. Thats weird

Or even during the event as well

Will be interesting to see the result of what happens next, some people got really screwed by this desync like BROLY for example, however others gained masively through these gems. I am not sure if possible but a rollback may be required however I am not so sure if that will be the best course of action anymore. This may be something that needs to be eaten and we just move on as this is by far the worst server outage to date since I have started playing. Honestly, it’s a mess and I can’t see any way of fixing it without just annoying more people

1 Like

The fair way would be to rollback. However it would be a very blunt instrument because it would do an injustice on everyone who gained pvp, gauntlet gems, frags, bucks and whatnot in a legit way during the glitch period.

The only fair and truly precise fix would be to investigate each and every account for irregular alliance gem acquisition to see who took part in the exploit and issue a 3 to 7 day playing ban, or even permanent ban, for them all depending on the seriousness. Anyone who acquired more than, say, [2000] gems and above are deemed exploiters because regular alliance gem income is NOT that much especially since there were no alliance events, patrol crates/bounty events that would give that many.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahanahahaha…what a snitch

3 Likes

Dude the players didnt break the server whats wrong with you!

Knowing Hothead they won’t do a rollback. Remember the “Morlocks Bundle” incident when a few users managed to purchase an expensive set for 5 bucks? They didn’t do a rollback but instead promised a compensation “at a later date” for those who didn’t buy it.
Speaking of which, did this compensation happen yet? :thinking: I was one of those who did buy at the low price so I have no idea.

2 Likes

Unless they going to give back all yhe gold spend on doublers i dont think any roll back should be approved players of the game didnt shutdown the server and by right this has nothing to do with anyone even if you did like 500k allaince Gems.

1 Like

Oh I had forgotten about that… a clan mate who was on IOS who didn’t get that $5 buck deal like we androids did, quit the game because it was so unfair.

Ah yes, the Morlock bundle special, I remember that gem. :smile:

What do you mean you hit it a few times so you stopped because it didnt work? Our alliance primary focus is war, and were talking about a supply line on the line, im the war commander in the alliance only lost 1 war. When a supply line is in danger im going to do everything i can to save it. It wasnt for farming gems i figured they would do a rollback after so long anyways. Funny how out of nowhere it started working again right? So it could have just as easily started working earlier and we lose our supply line, because we didnt save it in time, we control the whole middle so yes its a serious issue in our war. There were 100s of different variations of us saving it and yellow cutting it everytime it kept resetting, its not my fault, i didnt plan for this, i wanted it to end after the first 5 minutes, it was chaos… even after all the gems its only a few heroes from plat 3 to 4. After a couple hours i gave up, so whatever gems i got in those couple hours is what i got, figured they fix an issue like that straight away or roll it back or just stop war completely. Wasnt using it as an exploit, i like to earn everything i do, free stuff like that takes the fun away, War reset today was complete chaos, We did manage to save our supply line FYI, what 6 hours later it started working?

2 Likes

You should get your gold back when they do a rollback, as for money spent idk what they would do about that, if getting your money spent items back right after rollback is possible idk, if i get burned for trying to save a supply line, that would be petty, no telling when the game was going to correct itself at that time. I wish i would have took a screenshot of our supply line

1 Like

Same here. our alliance is dominating the center. but two choke points of our left and right wings r half way invaded by two alliances. 4 hours prior reset, we have order to capture that two tiles at all cost. Or we gonna lose the whole territory in the center which has 10 two stars tiles in it. Multiple members kept trying hitting the two tiles. Why? Because we know that the other two alliance r just doing the same thing to try to cut us off so that we will lose control of the center for 8 hours of shield up. We simply cannot afford not trying to hit it until we secure the two tile and we did.
A relatively simple task but because of the server screw up it held player hostage to keep trying. Who is the victim?

1 Like