Platinium skills in coop raids

Hello everyone,
I was asking myself if the platinium skills that boost the team are considered twice?
Like caine or moss +5% crit or halo’s plat dps, or dogface ignoring armouring, etc.

Thanks for help !

I can only offer anecdotal evidence, but based on my observations…the answer is “yes”. Passive heals from Mandrake, Halo and Nightingale definitely seem to stack. I notice that more specials proc when you run Mauler with Caine and Moss to boost his crit.

If you have a platinum Caine and a platinum Moss, their skills will stack, giving you an extra 10% crit chance total.

@Exarch & @DESTROYER1DAN - You are both correct. However, I’m pretty sure that’s not what he’s asking. Unless I’m mistaken, he’s wondering about when you have a duplicate of the SAME hero, like you might in a co-op raid. For example, if both teams have a plat Caine, he’s wondering if the team-wide +5% crit chance will stack twice or not. I don’t know the answer for sure, so I can’t be much help, but I thought I’d at least clarify what’s being asked.

3 Likes

Oh yep, my bad, I forgot to tell in co-op raids !
But yep, I knew for caine and moss together, but what about 2 mosses and 2 caines? Or 2 halos, 2savages and 2 halloways would destroy everything in co-op raid.
Here is the idea of this topic :slight_smile:

1 Like