Pariah Cocoon Not Giving Attack Damage Boost

FYI - I wanted to see if anyone else noted not getting the attack damage boost for Pariah regardless of the charge number of Cocoon/Frenzy. I noticed no increased damage (even incremental) when I was doing the Gorgon co-op raid; I was still getting 571 damage per round impact from 1 charge to the next charge.

Thanks.

1 Like

If you encounter a glitch, ITS best to be brought in with a ticket, they will respond faster and effectively

Cool thanks. My first time posting.

Congrats, welcome to the community :tada::tada:

BTW - Your analysis on this game is great. I’ve been lurker on the forum and you do good work when there isn’t a lot of Youtube support/analysis for this game. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Its only gives a small damage boost anyway. 10% additional damage from your base damage isn’t actually a lot, even after 4 charges. Most of her damage comes from being invisible and her healing-to-damage skill. (Oh and for some reason the first time you use the skill a charge symbol doesn’t appear for some reason)

1 Like

I noticed that too that it doesn’t necessarily appear after the first charge. I knew the boost wouldn’t be big either (hence in my original post I put “incremental”) but I would have expected to see some change in number after the charges. Maybe I just don’t know enough about damage calculations that even after 1 or 2 charges there still wouldn’t be any difference but that’s why I’m asking around to see if it is an error.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.