Panzer - decent hero, but mechanically wierd to play

Gauntlet does not start each game within a sector fully refreshed. Your skills and health points are charged to the point that your last wave left them at and brought over to the next round. Hence Panzer’s bronze does not refresh in game 2 or 3 in Sector X because it is brought forward from the precious game.

I have run Panzer more, and still feel her reload is clunky (but Not a bug). Got to get used to her reload mechanics and long reload time, and Ive been getting better results with her.

For a 3 star hero she puts out quite a big amount of damage (base damage and bronze bit silver seems lowish). Have not figured out a great lineup with her… yet.

As I don’t have her at higher star ratings I cannot really say what her performance is at that level, best to follow the above comments from those who own her at 5-star or higher.

The screen shot is from Level 2-1 of gauntlet So ideally it should start with full charge

Her Bronze skill damage is not low. If you shoot it at an unwounded enemy (they are likely to be unwounded in the beginning of the match) it’s like 80K damage dealt. Will get you a huge advantage. If you manage to aim it at an unwounded Energy hero he’s dead

My post had a typo… “puts out quite a big amount of damage (base damage and bronze [BUT] silver seems lowish…”