Official Response to the Morlock Special Offer

Sorry I flagged your post as a joke, I don’t feel any regrets, just glad I got it, I was lucky.

I posted this before, this was a good and big week of farming, nobody jumped more then 2/5k in power, so the people who got it had some luck, others who bought the expensive pack will gaine a nice extra for the price it was actually meant.

I understand the frustration from other players who didn’t get it, i would have the same, it doesn’t seem fair, but it’s a week of farming that we got ahead of you.

It’s painful that it happened, but I would have bought this deal 10x, to say you feel ashamed isn’t right, but that’s not the case.

Some of us had luck, others will get a reward in the future and some will feel pain.

The reward was awesome, but I do hope the other big group will feel awsome again, I love this game, and I won’t speak for myself to keep this love going, let’s bring out a great new patch for unused hero’s, break the current lame boring please let me search for the quit button meta endless I killed your hero 4 times but you have 5 a live team now.

Yes this was great for a small group, but not a game breaking thing, sorry I would feel mad when I didn’t get it but no, not the biggest issue

1 Like