Official Response to the Morlock Special Offer

Se siente el interés por parte del equipo de HH al responder a nuestros problemas en el juego, aveces son injustos los precios, ya que jugadores que tratan de subir de nivel siendo nuevos se ven diminutos frente a los grandes jugadores que usan efectivo siempre, en fin, el problema que hubo tendrá solución, espero tengan un poco más de criterio a la hora de publicar ofertas, para que no deje cabizbajo a la gran mayoría que jugamos esto y queremos avanzar

giphy

Thass’a cat and the forum need more cats. Thank you for posting a cat.

Awfully nice of you, but don’t worry! If you bought it, you can keep it. Enjoy!

Haha, i speak spanish

Sorry I flagged your post as a joke, I don’t feel any regrets, just glad I got it, I was lucky.

I posted this before, this was a good and big week of farming, nobody jumped more then 2/5k in power, so the people who got it had some luck, others who bought the expensive pack will gaine a nice extra for the price it was actually meant.

I understand the frustration from other players who didn’t get it, i would have the same, it doesn’t seem fair, but it’s a week of farming that we got ahead of you.

It’s painful that it happened, but I would have bought this deal 10x, to say you feel ashamed isn’t right, but that’s not the case.

Some of us had luck, others will get a reward in the future and some will feel pain.

The reward was awesome, but I do hope the other big group will feel awsome again, I love this game, and I won’t speak for myself to keep this love going, let’s bring out a great new patch for unused hero’s, break the current lame boring please let me search for the quit button meta endless I killed your hero 4 times but you have 5 a live team now.

Yes this was great for a small group, but not a game breaking thing, sorry I would feel mad when I didn’t get it but no, not the biggest issue

Don’t forget the 7k VIP… which is a $60+ value in and of itself

I totally disagree with your answer. This absolutely unfair for ppl that cannot buy the incorrect price offered. You should give the same offer to all ppl that have not bought it or take back all from ppl bought it. If not, ppl like me are so disappointed and maybe quit the game in near future. Thks:)

Disagree, with 5$ can get 7k vip pts ??? you should take back all and refund who bought with 60$.

The special should have been offered to ios as it was to android. The stamina and frags were not game changing, just the VIP points. The points should have been reduced post purchase for everyone except those who paid full price to 500 points. This revised VIP point list with the same items should have been then re-listed for 24 hours for everyone at $5 USD. If any one of the “few” that purchased the $5 package for the VIP points was upset, you could refund them and recall their package on a case by case basis. Anecdotally I can tell you, most people went in for the frags and stamina, not the VIP. The way HHG chose to handle this was totally unfair and they need to adjust fire on their “fix”.

This is definitely not the answer I was hoping for. Of course your numbers say it only effected a small number because you’re looking at how many people bought it vs how many game accounts there are but that’s flawed because a huge number of player accts are not the people playing the majority of the time. So it ends up being a much bigger impact to those of us who play multiple times a day. Honestly, I wouldn’t have felt so bad about it but it came 1 day after anyone who switched an alliance recently got extra rewards for alliance patrols even when they hadn’t missed any. That’s two big problems in my opinion. I’m not going to stop playing or threaten to stop playing because I like this game and that’s a bit extreme but I don’t think I’ll be spending for awhile…unless a crazy good deal pops up of course :wink:

I got 1000 vip points.

Lol. Seriously. How is that even a proper apology considering you did nothing at all to rectify. This is no different than:

“We’re sorry you found out a bunch of people paid much less than you, hey since you paid so much, We’ll just give you more items to better justify the 70 bucks.”

Saves you a Long paragraph of text too. No need thank me.

This so called apology is total BS, really.

Do you think people especially u6os users will wanna buy your stupid crates again?

People remember when they have been shafted and this is a BIG SCREW YOU for your ios player base.

There’s not even ANY explanation about HOW a screwup this massive came about.

I really don’t like this response. If it would destabilise the game selling it at the low price to all then it is an issue with those that got it! If it’s of no real impact sell it to everyone at the ‘glitch’ price. This would definitely boost your revenue for the month and level the playing field again!
Maintaining integrity at the POS? Please, you just don’t wish to refund the cash paid!
And why tailor offers to specific users? You don’t know me or my personal circumstances or what my game okay strategy is!!
Make the same offer to all players and operating systems - I’m will Ing to accept exchange rate vaguaries (I’m in the U.K. we get ripped off all the time!).

As u claim if u made the offer of 5$ will affect the game health so most of android users who already bought it (not a small number as claimed) those players won’t affect the game health yeah that makes sense lol are u talking to human brain or a 2 years kid?

How many bought it and how big part of the entire player base are they? Since you obviously have all the numbers and truths you maybe wanna share?
On this forum I’ve seen 2 people who said they bought the 5$ deal; me and another guy from a country where they talk really strange.

Me, my xo and an officer, spoke to them irl

First, all of my alliance android users bought it and some of iOS users installed the game on their android phones just for the offer.
Second, even they are small number it is still not fair to give even a single user a 70$ offer with 5$ and others can’t have that.
Third, personally I think hh just doesn’t want to reduce their own profits for any reason even if it was their mistake lol
Last, when the offer went out all the vip chat was talking about they bought it and who already have the offer won’t even try to read anything about that offer lol

I’ll be honest.

Saying “It was a mistake, but we are going to do nothing about it” can be really frustrating to people who spend way more money and saw their spending value trampled over by this bug.

Im not going to say they should refund all purchases and roll back any reward given by this offer, since I myself have benefited from other bugs and didn’t ask for them to be solved. I’m not that hypocrite

But, I personally believe that the VIP points given should be fixed from 7000 to 500 for those players who spent 5$, even if the rest of the deal is left untouched. Jumping from VIP 0 to VIP 8 with just 5$ is REALLY unfair to anybody else who spent money in this game.