Offer Glitch

Yea I know I was joking. But they need to think on both ends and give both sides a good deal. How am I supposed to fall into the “buy loop” if I never get any good offer to buy?

I have high VIP and got the 5 bucks deal with 150 fragments for every (?) Morlock + 150 of those multicolored fragments and 1500 stamina and a million bucks.
Maybe they just pushed it out on random or by total mistake so there’s no rhyme and reason to it.

It’s probably a mistake. Some get it for the intended $70, and others only get it for 5. It even gives the intended $70 worth of VIP points

It may incentivize those who already spent a lot on the game but doesn’t get us who are on the lower side knowing we got a shity deal. Like 1/4 of the price and 3x the frags and vip points is no way fair. I could totally accept higher vip get benefits for already cashing out that much money but this is just ridiculous.

Well they’re gonna have to compensate somehow. They can’t just leave certain players at a massive disadvantage.

I mean like this devise difference is no different than going “Only blondes and blue eyed people get the offer”

1 Like

I truly hope you are compensated somehow. Someone wrote in this thread earlier (could have been you) that the simplest solution would be to just push the 5 dollar deal out to everyone. While I love a good deal and all, I don’t like this level of unequality.

2 Likes

It’s even 4.67 times as many frags for 1/4 of the price that’s even more ridicules. I shouldn’t have double checked how many frags it actually gave because now I’m absolutely pissed :rage:

You buy before knowing about the whole thing?

Nah I wouldn’t buy such a shity deal if I were to spend that money it would better just to buy gold

I didn’t get any vip though

This is just a confusing mess, hopefully a dev can come along and clear this up for us.

2 Likes

There is no way I would spend $20 for 10x fragments for each hero and 3k PVP/Gauntlet gems. there is DEFINITELY no way I would spend $70. Now that I know some people had the 100x frag deal for $5 it makes me never want to spend money on this game again.

1 Like

Exactly, this is a mess. It’s devaluing items in the game while segregating the community.

I just got my old Android tablet out and installed HH there. By default, I play on iOs, both offer is € 74.99 at current VIP 11. In a Vip 0 Account I still have somewhere, I do not have this offer. On what basis is this offer, I do not understand it?

I’m VIP 10 on iOS and was offered this at £64.99.
Not sure why I’m being penalised!!![Uploading…]

“fixing the price glitch” to android users does nothing to fix the advantage that users who already bought at $5 have now gained. This isn’t like someone who was willing to spend 5 bucks vs someone who wasn’t. This is clearly an issue that has to be corrected. Too many people have already used those frags/stamina to level up and increase power on heroes they otherwise would not have been able to. This creates huge power jumps for those players. All because of the device? Nope, HH has some makeup to do, and since they can’t take back what was already bought, their only answer is to push this out to everyone else and offer them the same $5 opportunity at which point they can take it or leave it.

While I agree I must question how much of a power jump I actually gained from my fragments. 150 isn’t a lot after all, it’s not GAME BREAKING and I won’t be winning all PVP matches now when my Maven needs 450 more fragments to next star instead of 600. I could star my 4* Ghoul up though!
If I was on the losing side of this, i.e. didn’t get the deal some others got it would certainly sting my eyes but I wouldn’t claim it has created a power gap between us. It’s a one time deal, I’d accept the power jump argument if we could buy the same bundle over and over again.

(I played another game before where a similar thing happened: some players got a deal that was obviously a glitch*, but in this case they could buy it again and agan and again and this was during the launch of their most OP character ever! A couple of hundred players managed to max this character out in a day which led to a complete power change in PVP. That the developers took a good 8 months to fix the OP character didn’t make us any happier)

*the developers fixed the glitch in an hour and said “omg we’re sorry!”

1500 stamina is HUGE and in some cases allows players to change colors multiple times on a hero, or even take one to plat that could’ve taken 4 days. Yes, that’s potentially gamebreaking.

1 Like

I agree that 1500 is a lot, but not gold to plat, I tried this on my hero that was silver and now he’s gold, and I already had a lot of gear that I needed.

Also it’s a lot of frags but not that you would jump 20k in power.

But I completely agree that it’s weird, and frustrating to everyone who didn’t got this deal

wonder if this falls under a violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act…