Offer Glitch

I agree that 1500 is a lot, but not gold to plat, I tried this on my hero that was silver and now he’s gold, and I already had a lot of gear that I needed.

Also it’s a lot of frags but not that you would jump 20k in power.

But I completely agree that it’s weird, and frustrating to everyone who didn’t got this deal

wonder if this falls under a violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act…

My 1500 stamina got my Cinder from Gold +1 to Gold +1+2 pairs of golden pants. I mean if you wanna laugh in all this frustration. But again, I agree you should all be offered the same deal. Nothing else would be fair.

It is impossible that in a game where you spend enough money there are so many bugs, yesterday the bug of the patrols, today that of the special offer, then it’s better to pass in a different alliance every day and take more than 200 universal fragments , and this is unfair for players who spend, who play a lot to classify in pvp, at least now give the same chance for everyone to take the offer at that price

Would really be nice if someone from HHG at least had the courtesy to acknowledge the issue. Corrected or not, the silence is deafening.

-Vestige

Nope absolutely not. 100% this has gone to legal and compliance and they will be saying keep quiet until a decison is made that can stand up to scrutiny.

They also should be seriously looking at the daily rewards issue and the lower upgrade cost issue which is available to only some, but not all, players.

2 Likes

Is this unthinkable:
People who not got those patrol crates yesterday are the ones who got the superior bundle today?

No, yesterday those who received the rewards are the players who changed alliance and contributed in 2 alliances in the same week for example, they received a double reward, mine was a general criticism of their constant bugs that favor some or other players, there is no equality, I do not think the two bugs are connected

1 Like

I dont even get that offer. I could see myself leaving VIP 0 for such a handsome offer.

OK! I get it. Thanks! I never dug deep in the patrol crate gate.

Could be, but 2 different guys in my alliance got it.

1 who came to us at the last day of bounty and 1 who’s with us for months.

The player with the low rewards was in a bad alliance before so it could be that he got it later, cause he’s the one who’s with us a long time, the other just changed

Sir, you are not allowed to leave VIP 0 as I often use you as an example of proof that a VIP 0 player can still make awesome progress (when people are claiming that HH is “pay-to-win”).

In fact everything I talk about in the VIP Chat is GTSaiko this and GTSaiko that!

2 Likes

The rewards were given by calculating from the beginning of the patrols

There was discussion about this overnight and I apologize for the delayed response. We will be investigating this issue and I hope to get back to you shortly.

5 Likes

It’s not JUST the sta or frags though, it’s everything combined. 1500 sta is about how much you would get in 4 days if you got the log in bonus almost every time. That might not be enough to take a hero from no bar gold to plat, but it definitely gives a few gold ranks.

100 frags per hero may not level most up past 6*, but it’s still a ton of frags and really helps out. I average around 15-20 frags per hero I am working on per day (not including universal or heorinium frags I put into a hero). To get 100 is roughly 5-6 days of work. That’s per hero… you get that on 4 (and 50 extra on Razorback, so 8-10 days worth of work on him). You also get roughly a weeks worth of universal frags. 100 frags would get my Ghoul to 6* and Callious close to 7, with my Razorback close to 8. Those will make big differences come the next bounty event.

Then don’t even get me started on the 7k VIP and how that will bump you up and have several advantages. While none of these things are huge jumps initially, they really add up in the long run. So total you are looking at 500 hero frags combined, at least a couple star levels if you are in the 4-6 range, 2-4 gold levels, and a bunch of extra VIP advantages. All in all it’s at least a weeks worth of fairly hard grinding in the game.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. I completely understand the frustration, and it’s a really nice boost.

But 1500 energy just got my silver ifrit to gold, you also have to be lucky with RNG, so a few gold ranks seems a little to much though.

And I collect around 60 frags a day out of the heronium store, with just gauntlet x2 and 5-15 PvP matches a day, so that would be 8~ days worth of frags.

Again, I understand the frustration, I won’t say you’re wrong cause you aren’t, but it’s not that we gained 10k in power because of this.

Here you can see the vip benefit.(made by @Poobgloob)
271b3cb5c527650445dbf871badac44e1d8c33e3_1_629x500

Not to say you guys aren’t right, but hothead accidentally gave vip 0 a boost to 8 for 5 euro, they lost the most out of everyone

1 Like

Glad we got confirmation that they’re at least looking into it. So some people get extra patrol crates and superior deals for $65 less…I’m feeling very unloved.

1 Like

Devs felt pity on us for Brexit.

1 Like

This is complete bullshit, I have the offer for 749,- NOK approx $90, and other can buy 7000 VIP points, 490 frags, 1500 energy and 1m cash for $5??? Feels like a big discrimination and a huge disadvantage for us not getting the same offer.

I really expect this to be balanced out… been a lot of negatives now with Role Warefare, months of unneeded nerf stating with Gammon making it impossible for us to long term invest in any long term strategy, PvP which is a pain and has become boring (used to be fun and brilliant), Endless healing and revving, PvP games taking 3x longer time, a lot less progress due to low retun of PvP gems for the time spent pr fight and that many ends with a tie or killing only a couple giving us 20-40 PvP gems for 3min… I really hope there will be some solid adjustments in next update…

7 Likes

Let’s not argue semantics, it’s about fairness. If android bought the offer for $5 then iOS should get the same package. Whether you think it’s game changing or not is irrelevant. What’s game changing is giving one guy an offer that’s significantly cheaper than the next guy.