October 2020 Update Notes - The MK.2 Update

The MK.2 Update is COMING SOON!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

November 2020 Events Calendar: Coming Soon!

:sparkles: What’s New?:sparkles:

:robot: MK.2 :robot:

MK.2, the “Ultimate Weapon,” is joining the Hunt as our 100th Hero! This 7 * Hero can be earned through Co-Op Raids, as well as Crates, as thanks for being the best community a development team could hope for! Check in-game for Co-Op Raid times and details!

Check out MK.2’s Skills here: https://bit.ly/31vNejB

:bomb: Mk.2 Skin Event: Ultimate Weapon :bomb:

Take on the Ultimate Weapon Co-Op Raid Event to earn “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive MK.2 And Dave Rare Skin for MK.2!

Complete Assault on City Hall and collect “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens:

• Level 35+ = 50x “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100x “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125x “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150x “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175x “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200x “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens

Use your “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens to open “MK.2 And Dave” Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. “MK.2 And Dave” Tokens and the “MK.2 And Dave” Crate will expire November 12th at 11 AM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

The “MK.2 And Dave” Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including MK.2’s exclusive Skin “MK.2 And Dave” and Gilded Tokens!

NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your “MK.2 And Dave” Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.

Ultimate Weapon Skin Event starts November 5th, 2020 at 11 AM PST and runs until November 12th, 2020 at 11 AM PST

:radioactive: Special Razordome Event! :radioactive:

MK.2 is descending into the Razordome! Chase down the rogue robot and learn more about its purpose!

Complete challenges to earn great prizes, including MK.2 Fragments and the exclusive “The Bride” Rare Skin for Françoise!

MK.2 Razordome Event starts October 29th, 2020 at 12 PM PST and runs until November 6th, 2020 at 11 AM PST

:dark_sunglasses: New Françoise Rare Skin: The Bride :dark_sunglasses:

This month’s Buff Focus, Françoise, gets her own Rare Skin!

Get The Bride as a reward in this month’s MK.2 Razordome!

:pray: Extra Life and Guardian Butter Skin :pray:

Hothead Games is once again raising money for the Children’s Miracle Network through live streams and exclusive in-game content!

Find everything you need to donate, as well as how to get your hands on the Rare Guardian Skin for Butter and info on our live streams at https://www.extra-life.org/participant/hotheadgames!

:beginner: Other Updates :beginner:

:fist: Hero Crate Contents :fist:

• Harbinger is being added to the Hero Crate

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

Beck Beck

Beck’s getting a head start on the holidays. She’s added more Crit Chance and a buff to Disabling Shot to her wish list.

• Disabling Shot Damage per Second increased by ~12%.
  • Critical Chance increased from 2% to 8%.

Francis Françoise

This month’s Buff Focus gets some juicy updates across the board!

• Invigorate Healing per Second increased by ~18%.
  • Offense Mod increased from 1.6 to 1.7.
  • Defense Mod increased from 2.0 to 2.1.

Heimlock Heimlock

The good doctor’s been overdoing it, so we’ve restricted his dosages.

• Chem Bath Healing per Second decreased by ~15%.
  • Sterilize Heal Gain decreased by ~8%

Marianas Marianas

This month brings a much-needed balance change in the form of an adjustment to Marianas’ Razor Wind. With the trigger timing increased, Skills that synergize off of it will be more manageable, allowing those combinations to exist in the meta without dominating play.

• Razor Wind trigger time increased from 0.5 seconds to 2 seconds.

Phalanx Phalanx

Phalanx performs the role of shielder a little too well, making other choices less desirable. We’ve adjusted her Team Mag Shield so that other Hero choices are more viable than before.

• Team Mag Shield Shield Health decreased by ~22%.

Phoenix Phoenix

Phoenix is in need of a little love, as her pick and win rates clearly show.

• Incinerate Damage per Second increased by ~5%.
  • Offense Mod increased from 1.35 to 1.45.
  • Defense Mod increased from 2.1 to 2.4.

Thanks for helping us reach 100 Heroes!

21 Likes

MARIANAS NERF!!!

The Francoise skin looks great, and super excited for MK.2. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh no, now I have to redo the ranking…
you have ruined my evening

1 Like

Amazing buffs/nerfs this month, cool events and a sick skin! Still no Pris change though🥱 definitly gonna roll with beck now when she has that crit chance, will be a lot of fun

Thanks. You nerfed my two gauntlet anchors. Again. Though mark two makes up for it… somewhat.

2 Likes

MK.2 HAS A NUKE SKILL!?!!!??!?!? :exploding_head:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yes! Police Squad! :joy:

1 Like

2 pop culture references I gotta say about the skins:

“Quaid, Start the reactor”

And then for Frenchie
She’s about to…Kill Bill

I hope my luck works this time. Can’t wait

Who’s Dave?

Dave is the Alien haha

2 Likes

With all due respect, I don’t understand the Marianas change. UNLESS I’m wrong about the percentage on Krieger gold and halo and Kiyoshi platinum. Those skills have a percentage activation according to the description. But when you see what happens in game when they are used with Marianas, it appears they trigger every second (or at 100%). If I’m right, why not just address that they hit 100% instead of tweaking Marianas?

Seems like one was tweaked to address three broken ones

1 Like

Marianas got nerfed! Praise Godlante!

Interesting that Heimlock and Phalanx got nerfs again, seems like they are too overused in the meta.

So Marianas got nerfed so her razor wind hits every 2 seconds. You’ll still get hit by halo And Krieger and Kiyoshi every 2 seconds. She was doing exactly what she was supposed to do, the other three were not. She wasn’t broken.

Unless I’m wrong. Someone go ahead and tell me Krieger halo and Kiyoshi don’t hit you 100% of the time a damaging skill is used.

2 Likes

1.:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::white_check_mark:We did get Mk.2 as a seven star Hero so we were pretty much right on that one. :seven::star::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:Points
2.:heavy_minus_sign:Mk.2 is kind of like the leader of the robots but I don’t think he is really the leader of the Mercenary, but technically he is still a seven star so.0.75 points
3.:x::x: We were totally wrong on this one(What was I thinking on this one?)The devs probably would not make this happen. Ignore this!!:heavy_minus_sign::two:points

OMG you nerfed Marianas, you bastards! :rage:

Glad i didn’t spend REAL MONEY ON HER! :sunglasses:

Skin fracoise ( kill bill? ) :point_right:t2::sunglasses::+1:t2:

I get the nerf on Mariana because of the whiners. but she’s the one who allowed me to tolerate the Gorgon again. now that crappy crappy crappy crappy crappy daily co-op is crappy again. thanks I guess?

5 Likes

Razor Wind should trigger every 1 second, 2 seconds is too long.

1 Like

Why are people surprised that Mariana got nerfed? If you look at the team composition of the last couple PvP events, it was Mari/Kyoshi or Halo/Krieger/cover breaker combination. PvP became more of ‘who can break the cover first’ versus who has better aim/team composition.

This is a much needed change for the sake of PvP because the last event became unplayable.

6 Likes