The October 2019 Update is COMING SOON!
October 2019 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/2Oo6oCd
New Hero - Shivs
Shivs, the Prison Bladesmith, is a Frontline powerhouse with a rapid-fire, quick-reloading shotgun. She specializes in stacking powerful Damage Over Time effects that persist until the target dies. Team her up with her Partner In Crime, Shank, and take on the world together with added bonuses!
Check out her skills here: https://bit.ly/2kCV34M
New Hero - Lancer
Lancer, the Disruptive Grenadier, is a shock-and-awe specialist working for Kurtz’ Lawgivers. Armed with an arsenal of grenades that provide buffs to allies and debuffs to enemies, plus an Assault Shotgun firing in two-round bursts, Lancer can quickly turn the tide of battle.
Check out his skills here: https://bit.ly/2mfIOLG
Alliance War - Changes Coming Soon!
Season 6 of Alliance War will include lots of great changes based off of player feedback! We’re still working out the details, but some of the changes will include:
- Scouting improvements
- New “Infiltrator” Improvement
- New Marker Types
- Reduced Wars per Season
…and many more! Keep your eyes peeled for an in-depth Alliance War post closer to Season 6.
Shivs Skin Event - VICE GRIP
Grab your friends and assault City Hall for the Co-op Raid Vice Grip, for a chance to win awesome rewards, including Shiv’s exclusive skin, Vice!
Take on enemies and collect Vice Tokens:
- Level 35+ = 50 Vice Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100 Vice Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125 Vice Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150 Vice Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175 Vice Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200 Vice Tokens
Use your Vice Tokens to open Vice Crates, which costs 200 tokens. Vice Tokens and the Vice Crate will expire October 31st, 12PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!
The Vice Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Shiv’s exclusive skin Vice and Gilded Tokens!
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Vice Skin if you win it. If you win the skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
Hero Crate Contents
- Carabina will be available in the Hero Crate!
Gorgon Downfall Crate Changes
- Mandrake will be replacing Ronin in the Gorgon Downfall Crate!
PvP Store Updates
- Gammond and Bucket will be replacing Clyde and Anvil in the PvP Store!
Gauntlet Store Updates
- Clyde will be replacing Panzer in the Gauntlet Store!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- Salvatore will be replacing Ghoul in District 3!
- Galante will be replacing Fischer in Districts 5 and 6!
- Francoise will be replacing Oracle in District 6!
- Yeager will be replacing Hivemind in Districts 7 and 8!
- Sapphyr will be replacing Min in District 8!
Click Here for Details!
Francoise’s ability to support her team gets improved this month with a Critical Hit Chance buff to Guerrilla Warfare!
Guerrilla Warfare now grants a Critical Hit Chance of 15%
Lightning can strike twice, and sometimes, it can keep on thundering without stopping. To improve team diversity and game balance, we’ve lowered Halo’s voltage a bit.
- Lightning Rod Activation chance lowered from 50% to 40%
Lightning Rod Damage lowered by 10%
Shields up! Adjustments to Keel’s Ablative Armor provide more utility to her teammates.
- Ablative Armor Armor grant increased by ~50%
- Ablative Armor Health activation decreased from 75% to 60% Health
- Weapon reload time lowered from 2200 to 1800
Phoenix is our Buff Focus for October! The fire starter gets improvements galore to three of her Skills!
- Incinerate now adds a Disorient effect to the target
- Matchstick chance to deal additional Damage and Silence increased from 70% to 80%
- Matchstick is now an Area of Effect explosion instead of a single target Skill
Phoenix Flame Health granted upon Revival increased from 70% to 75%
Ryker gets a buff this month to bring him more in line with his status in the story of Hero Hunters.
- Battle Tactics Attack Damage boost increased by 300%
Battle Tactics Critical Hit Chance increased from 4% to 15%
With the release of Shivs, Shank’s true potential is revealed!
- Eye for an Eye effects are also granted to Shivs if she is present as an Ally
Partner in Crime effects are also granted to Shivs if she is present as an Ally